Today's friendly v Burnley

philmpv

I was about to post about this but you beat me to it,it seems whoever was centre forward got the first(Amoo?Wilson?) it seems like a decent run out against opposition better than the last one including a couple of decent pro's.

Be interesting to see what system we played and if Politic fitted into that,will have to wait for some sort of report from our end i guess

I'm terrible at identifying players but in terms of players... Aaron Martin is mentioned in the report while is that Jake Taylor and Gibbo (looking at the club's Swindon gallery he's wearing the same colour boots as Gibbo) in two of the photos?

29 minutes ago, robf said:

I'm terrible at identifying players but in terms of players... Aaron Martin is mentioned in the report while is that Jake Taylor and Gibbo (looking at the club's Swindon gallery he's wearing the same colour boots as Gibbo) in two of the photos?

Yes Gibbo was number 2 and Taylor the number 8

1 hour ago, Santa said:

We got the 19/20 away kit out of the lost property cupboard. 

It was in the PE sweat box with some grey towelling shorts, some vests and the odd sweaty sock with a hole in it. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, werstayinup said:

I was about to post about this but you beat me to it,it seems whoever was centre forward got the first(Amoo?Wilson?) it seems like a decent run out against opposition better than the last one including a couple of decent pro's.

Be interesting to see what system we played and if Politic fitted into that,will have to wait for some sort of report from our end i guess

yeh, not much difference between amoo and wilson!😄