onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Harrogate Town

Fosse69

Advert

Let's hope the folk who boo the knee remember that then a no reaction to the knee is better than a boo because you do not want to demotivate the very people you want win the game .

Wonder if they boo it down Stoke as they have won 5 out of 5 home games .

I cannot remember the last time we won at home it was so long ago let's make sure we do everything we can as supporters in terms of encouragement to make sure every player is wanting give there all for the cause .

Team well I'd go with this team at home is different than away so I'd start with this team and a completely different formation than the one which has produced impressive away displays at Stevenage second half ,Forest Green ,and Swindon. 

Covolan 

Cass Smith Jones  Gibbons 

Pett Conlon 

Rodney  Garrity Worrall 

Proctor 

Something like that would give us strength on both flanks I'd like to see that 70 yard ball from Jones to Rodney in Worralls usual position I think he in that position has potential to wreck havoc .

We will see bring on the game sat 15.00 

UTV 

1 hour ago, valiant_593 said:

I’m adamant that Martin will be key for us this season he’s played at a higher level and impressed + did well in this league with Exeter previously (nothing against Cass) 

I hope he is too, but on current form, I would have Cass in the starting XI ahead of him.

That's not to say that Martin may come good later but I think he's had a slow start to his Vale spell and I thought Cass did really well against Swindon. 

4-3-3. Play Worrall in his best position. Same start as against Rochdale but be more clinical with the chances we create.

Covolan

Gibbons

Smith

Cass

Jones

Pett

Conlon

Garrity

Amoo

Worrall

Proctor

Bench: Stone, Martin, Johnson, Benning, Taylor, Politic, Wilson

2 hours ago, Beech said:

4-3-3. Play Worrall in his best position. Same start as against Rochdale but be more clinical with the chances we create.

Covolan

Gibbons

Smith

Cass

Jones

Pett

Conlon

Garrity

Amoo

Worrall

Proctor

Bench: Stone, Martin, Johnson, Benning, Taylor, Politic, Wilson

I would definitely start with amoo think he mostly causes visiting defences problems at home different proposition away from home 

1 hour ago, philmpv said:

Interesting that DC pointedly mentioned playing 442 against Burnley midweek and how pleased he was with it. Possibly looking at it to turn round the home form or leading a false trail for the opposition manager on Saturday?

Off topic I know. but was there a write-up about this friendly?

Looking forward to this, going to head up early and get in the fanzone. Hopefully another 6k crowd with a good atmosphere. And hopefully we won't hear that God awful Steino is a to##er song, he's been retired 20 years, do you reckon the boothen end still sing songs about Martin Foyle anyway roll on tomorrow, let's get behind the lads and roar them on to 3 more points!!

13 minutes ago, connor hackett said:

Looking forward to this, going to head up early and get in the fanzone. Hopefully another 6k crowd with a good atmosphere. And hopefully we won't hear that God awful Steino is a to##er song, he's been retired 20 years, do you reckon the boothen end still sing songs about Martin Foyle emoji1787.png anyway roll on tomorrow, let's get behind the lads and roar them on to 3 more points!!

Agreed! It’s about time we came up with some new songs about our new players. 

3 hours ago, philmpv said:

Interesting that DC pointedly mentioned playing 442 against Burnley midweek and how pleased he was with it. Possibly looking at it to turn round the home form or leading a false trail for the opposition manager on Saturday?

352 away 442 at home lets get the job done 

Matchday are we up for this or not .

Told by son stop moaning so I'm going sit up the other end for both halfs ,I mean going gooaarrrrnn when we have the ball is deemed as moaning ok I did have a bit of a whinge last 25 of first half as i didn't like the fact Rochdale were having the ball he said that everyone 7 rows in front was sick of hearing me lol so its best not to antagonise the locals .

I'm passionate I want Vale win if I'm moaning its usually because they the team are giving me something moan about .

So I vowed I will not moan today and hopefully I will have nothing moan about .

I want see a stirring display nothing less if theres a ball to be won win it if theres a cross to be defended defend it and if theres a ball to be finished finish it .

GOOOOARRRnNNN the Vale 

Archived