onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Swindon Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

“Now become farcical”? I realised they’re farcical the time they said “and now to the international scene..” and proceeded to give us Congleton Town’s result. Never been any different. If the manager interview can online before being aired no Vale fan would listen (apart from Carl in his echo chamber).

Advert

Anyone got the goals put on .

Fair play to the lad who said he would eat dog food if Vale won he  did he didn't have too but he did that took some guts.

TO WIN THERE IS Special the noise the away following made was outstanding hats off to every single one of them. 

VALE WILL RISE CANNOT WAIT TILL NEXT SAT .

UTV 

1 hour ago, philmpv said:
1 hour ago, blackdog said:
The coverage on RS has now become farcical, I cut them slack due to that lot down the road having a bigger fanbase, in my mind it would be ridiculous to have the same amount of coverage as them BUT the coverage tonight has been non existent and dare I say almost deliberate, Smith Johnson and Pejic all going on and on and on , I got the feeling that anything or anyone but don't mention Port Vale, I also know Carl only gets in touch when we lose but on my reckoning 50 minutes in before a mention is pushing the boundaries of fairness, come on Vale get promoted and embarrass them. 

Carl was on in the first 10 minutes. Mainly still moaning but at least he acknowledged the win today

What on earth could he moan about

Interesting comments from Dc in his post match.

Asking fans not to make scapegoats of new players who will need time to settle in… good luck with that DC Cale fans need a boo boy and will eat one out even if we are playing well.

I also liked his comment about Garrity doing everything he can to be a pro. He even has tests to make sure his nutrition is right and he is eating as good as he can… makes a change from a certain ex players “couple of pints on Saturday and Tuesday night but try dead hard on a Saturday”

1 hour ago, philmpv said:

And Joe B. And RZ. To name just a further two emoji38.png

Excuse me?

Had an absolute howler here mate. I'm ultra positive at the present and posted on the thread post-match. I regularly disagree with RZ and love both Clarke and Flitcroft. I predicted pre-Rochdale we were about to go on a great run and loved the summer business.

You mix me up with someone or just making stuff up? Miles off.

2 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Excuse me?

Had an absolute howler here mate. I'm ultra positive at the present and posted on the thread post-match post match.

You mix me up with someone or just making stuff up? Miles off.

They have mixed you up with a similar user name i think who has been negative in the past

Archived