onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Swindon Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

21 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

I think Gibbo will now be vying for Bennings place now,he has played left back for us before and played very well,he likes a shot and it will allow him to get a few off on that side.

Cant wait for Saturday again now,i just hope fans just dont judge Harrogate by name and say they should be easy teams like that,well they have started very well and haven't lost yet so bring it on but its a tough looking game imo

Yes, it will be a difficult game. Harrogate have started well and have some good players like Pattison (their version of Tom), Muldoon and Armstrong who's carried on where he left off for Hartlepool last season and has already bagged 5 in 6 games. Let's make sure it's a difficult game for them too.

UTV

20 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Still waiting and its 17.40?

The coverage on RS has now become farcical, I cut them slack due to that lot down the road having a bigger fanbase, in my mind it would be ridiculous to have the same amount of coverage as them BUT the coverage tonight has been non existent and dare I say almost deliberate, Smith Johnson and Pejic all going on and on and on , I got the feeling that anything or anyone but don't mention Port Vale, I also know Carl only gets in touch when we lose but on my reckoning 50 minutes in before a mention is pushing the boundaries of fairness, come on Vale get promoted and embarrass them. 

Bril win lads. I did say earlier in the day that today we would kick start an excellent period of performances and points!

Well done all, including the management team who again defied many on here who may have felt the team selection was questionable.

Vale are going to gel very nicely and in this marathon we will progressively see us rise further up the league. UTV.

The coverage on RS has now become farcical, I cut them slack due to that lot down the road having a bigger fanbase, in my mind it would be ridiculous to have the same amount of coverage as them BUT the coverage tonight has been non existent and dare I say almost deliberate, Smith Johnson and Pejic all going on and on and on , I got the feeling that anything or anyone but don't mention Port Vale, I also know Carl only gets in touch when we lose but on my reckoning 50 minutes in before a mention is pushing the boundaries of fairness, come on Vale get promoted and embarrass them. 
Carl was on in the first 10 minutes. Mainly still moaning but at least he acknowledged the win today

2 minutes ago, philmpv said:
4 minutes ago, blackdog said:

Carl was on in the first 10 minutes. Mainly still moaning but at least he acknowledged the win today

Oops my mistake still doesn't alter the terrible coverage, I'll stick to Ale and Vale.

1 hour ago, Emile said:

Will be quiet on here tonight. 

There will definitely be certain names absent!!

We all know who they are, and, most times they crawl out from under their rocks they protest that they ARE Vale fans and are just concerned about the direction the club is going...yet...they never back that up with an appearance congratulating the team / management / owners when we win...which pretty much says everything!

23 minutes ago, blackdog said:

When I lived in London, I was always surprised that BBC  London used to try and cover all the professional London teams fairly evenly.  I don't see why Radio Stoke don't do the same.  They should at least rotate the coverage between the 3 frequencies.  

Away from that excellent to see us bounce back so strongly today, always the sign of a good team, lets hope we can kick on now next week.

41 minutes ago, blackdog said:

When the RS commentary went off during the game and we were patched over the the Stoke game.  Johnson gave an apology and then said through gritted teeth that Port Vale were winning and it was 'good news'.  I thought that his dog had just died.

38 minutes ago, blackdog said:

To be fair to Carl, he was pleased that we'd won and only complained about us not winning at home.  They cut him off after about 30 seconds as they has Stoke fans to talk to.

Archived