onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Swindon Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

18 minutes ago, CambridgeDon said:

Should have been two - by all accounts Conlon played Rodney in, takes it round the goalie and then... falls over

Took the ball past the goalkeeper, reached it, but instead of shooting from the best angle took an extra touch, then stumbled...

He is infuriating at times, but he did make the run and got past the keeper.

Advert

2 minutes ago, EricHamesis said:

Took the ball past the goalkeeper, reached it, but instead of shooting from the best angle took an extra touch, then stumbled...

He is infuriating at times, but he did make the run and got past the keeper.

Also played a crucial role in the build up to the goal

Well played up to yet keep it going Vale heard the goal was a cracker no more than the lad Garrity deserves he is a excellent acquisition .

8 corners to there none shame Legge ain't playing get on the end of one Vale .

Want see that lad eat dog food off wonder of Port Vale ,come on Vale get another. 

Well worked goal by Vale, excellent finish by Garrity. Thought Worrall has been excellent, some superb passes/crosses.

I can't remember an opposition team defense giving the ball away as much as Swindon, hope they continue in the 2nd half cause we'll capitalize on one mistake surely. Their No 5 (Crichlow?) is a right drama queen.

Rodney looked as though he went over on his ankle/lost his balance at an unfortunate time when he went round the goalkeeper.

1 minute ago, ClntonBoulton said:

Playing well but for me there are times when Peter Kay style "'Av it" is the correct approach under pressure in your own half rather than thinking we can tip tap it out....I know, I know sacrilege BUT who was it that said they can't score when the ball is in Row Z?

Peter Kay??

Bit late to ask but I'm walking the dog in Vienna so can't watch the game. Anyone know how to listen to it instead of that god awful squad goals programme? I've tried searching and can't see to find a way round it 
If you're on Facebook some one is playing the audio commentary on one of the groups

Archived