onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

staying away because of covid

mr burslem

Advert

On 06/09/2021 at 16:04, werstayinup said:

Tbf if the same dirty one tries search me while  breathing in my face with no mask or gloves he might get some abuse off me,as i said in normal circumstances i have no objection but imo doing this puts elderly and others at risk right now,maybe its just me.... oh well

So you’ll be abusing the guy straight away rather than politely pointing out your concerns?  Say no more.

So for this VPN thing or IPTV thing do you have to download it like a app.

Only really want it watch the  away games it's a load of chonnocks the Vale could be making a fortune why not have someone at side of pitch recording it and you have.pay to watch while Rudgie or one of the subs  records it 🤔😉

UTV 

So for this VPN thing or IPTV thing do you have to download it like a app.
Only really want it watch the  away games it's a load of chonnocks the Vale could be making a fortune why not have someone at side of pitch recording it and you have.pay to watch while Rudgie or one of the subs  records it
UTV 

If you go with IPTV, it depends on which one you go with. Most of them only have their own customised Android apps for use on things like a Firestick. Others do have simply a link to a streaming service that allows you to use through a PC as well (which I prefer, as it's much faster). You would need to download an IPTV player for this though. Also have to say that IPTV contains illegal content for the most part (premium channels such as Sky Sports etc) and a lot of providers either get shut down for a while, or are unscrupulous and will not think twice about taking your money and disappearing. That said, if you're willing to take the risk, it'll only cost you around £50 for a years subscription and, for that, you'll get thousands of channels from around the world, as well as every ifollow game (if they provide them as part of the service - always check).

VPN is very simple. Sign up, download the service, then log in.

15 hours ago, Guitar Ray said:

So you’ll be abusing the guy straight away rather than politely pointing out your concerns?  Say no more.

Say no more meaning??

I would obviously point out my concerns,what i should of said is if i get the response i see them giving to people a lot of the time then it would be met with abuse

Archived