London Marathon 2021

robf

Hello,

It takes a while for funds to be released when you do a crowdfunder on Just Giving.

However, now the funds have been released I am finally able to pay the three charities I ran for. 

Who was I running for?

I was running for the Port Vale Foundation, the Dougie Mac and (Aylesbury based hospice) the Rennie Grove.

How much did I raise?

Just under £600. I've rounded it up to 600 myself so it's a simple £200 apiece to the three charities.

Who has been paid?

The Dougie Mac have now received their £200. The other two are being contacted just to check their bank details so I can transfer it in. I will confirm when they are done too.

Thanks to everyone who donated. It's really appreciated.

• Like 2

Advert:

• 3 weeks later...

Just a final confirmation - the final payment (to the Port Vale Foundation) was made earlier this week. So, all three charities have received their funds. It was a total of £600 with £200 each going to the Rennie Grove Hospice, the Dougie Mac and the Port Vale Foundation Trust.