Prediction league log-in problems

Is anyone else having log-in problems to prediction league competition?  I'm just getting a message that says: ERR_29. I've asked for a new password and received a message to say that they've sent a brand new one--but it's not arrived! Any advice?

Is anyone else having log-in problems to prediction league competition?  I'm just getting a message that says: ERR_29. I've asked for a new password and received a message to say that they've sent a brand new one--but it's not arrived! Any advice?
I have just logged into mine with no problems, so i don't know what to say, sorry..

2 hours ago, robf said:

@Bycarsbill it's working OK for me too. Have you tried again as it may be a temporary glitch? Let me know how you get on...

Hi Rob, thanks very much for your two replies,  I have just tried again and I'm still receiving the ERR_29 error message. I've also tried for a password (for the third time) re-set and each time although it is saying that it has sent a new password to my email, I have not received anything at all!  Sorry to be a pain, but if you can suggest anything else I should be most appreciative. Thank you.

1 minute ago, Bycarsbill said:

Hi Rob, thanks very much for your two replies,  I have just tried again and I'm still receiving the ERR_29 error message. I've also tried for a password (for the third time) re-set and each time although it is saying that it has sent a new password to my email, I have not received anything at all!  Sorry to be a pain, but if you can suggest anything else I should be most appreciative. Thank you.

Hi @Bycarsbill all I can do is contact the company behind it. I will do so but I can't say how quickly they will respond. I'll message you if/when I get a response. Sorry you are having issues. 

I had this problem earlier this year when i had a trouble with 'Chrome' about "cookies" i had to log out altogether then go back and accept all "cookies" then i was back in..

27 minutes ago, robf said:

Hi @Bycarsbill all I can do is contact the company behind it. I will do so but I can't say how quickly they will respond. I'll message you if/when I get a response. Sorry you are having issues. 

Thank you Rob.  Apologies again for troubling you, but as I am once again near to the top of the leaderboard I should like to keep it going and see if I can emulate last year's Number One spot! 

P.S I've again checked my email in-box and still no new password received from the 3rd party.

23 minutes ago, Badboybubba said:

I had this problem earlier this year when i had a trouble with 'Chrome' about "cookies" i had to log out altogether then go back and accept all "cookies" then i was back in.. emoji106.png

Thanks for your suggestion.  However I'm on Mozilla Firefox and have been for ages without any problems.

• Like 1