Match Thread: FLT G1 Bolton Wanderers v Port Vale

Fosse69

5 minutes ago, PVFC764 said:

Come on Vale, this is becoming a nail biter.  They have just hit the post.

Was just going to say - is it time for George Lloyd and commentator said he is just about to come on.

George Lloyd knew my father, father knew George Lloyd...singalong!!

• Haha 1

An opinion formed after around an hour, out of 7 games, of seeing the guy play. Can you not see how that would irritate the majority, particularly when he had absolutely nothing positive to say after the 2 goals scored by us?
I think he's rubbish fella.

If you don't like what I've got to say come and punch me on the nose.
  • Haha 1

Is that how you settle your minor disagreements? If so, that tells me all I need to know about you pal.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, philmpv said:
9 minutes ago, Rory said:

Is that how you settle your minor disagreements? If so, that tells me all I need to know about you pal.

That he's as pretty as Steve Bruce?

• Like 1

All in all we gave as good as we got really. Lost our way a bit once subs started to be made.

Got my two goals in the second half prediction bang on at least! On to Saturday and three more points.

3 minutes ago, Rory said:

I feel there is something deeper at play here. Maybe some people have never received any praise or encouragement in their own lives, maybe they have known nothing other than scorn and derision. I’m no psychologist but I think it may be termed “learned behaviour”. I’m also not the most tactile of people however I do recognise when people just need a cuddle and a few soothing words, “there, there you let it out, now doesn’t that feel better”.

• Haha 3

Thought we did well there. Couldn’t care less about the result in that <ovf censored> competition. Garrity looking really good. Not great after subs made but that’s expected. Onto Saturday, play like that and we will win. 

• Like 3

Do 

2 minutes ago, Dr Delgado said:

I feel there is something deeper at play here. Maybe some people have never received any praise or encouragement in their own lives, maybe they have known nothing other than scorn and derision. I’m no psychologist but I think it may be termed “learned behaviour”. I’m also not the most tactile of people however I do recognise when people just need a cuddle and a few soothing words, “there, there you let it out, now doesn’t that feel better”.

Do not, whatever you do, cuddle Rory and tell him to "let it out".

• Haha 2