Match Thread: Forest Green Rovers v Port Vale

Fosse69

1 minute ago, valiant_593 said:

Understandable to be fair. Proctor has been impressive though so far for us 

I think proctors done well when he’s played and let’s not forget he already had a goal to his name in the league cup anyway.

2 minutes ago, philmpv said:

Was that Garrity who intercepted that ball and charged up to their byline?

From the Stokinel:

Great work from Ben Garrity to be alert enough to intercept Dom Bernard's attempted pass on the half way line. Garrity tore forward, into the left of the area then showed composure to look up and cut the ball across for Proctor to sidefoot home for his second goal.

• Like 3

I think proctors done well when he’s played and let’s not forget he already had a goal to his name in the league cup anyway.
Spot on. And he's now matched Pope's contribution for the whole of last season so maybe now we can start to move on
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, philmpv said:
5 minutes ago, PV1973 said:

Spot on. And he's now matched Pope's contribution for the whole of last season so maybe now we can start to move on

We could if you didn’t bring it up again? 

• Like 2

From the Stokinel:
Great work from Ben Garrity to be alert enough to intercept Dom Bernard's attempted pass on the half way line. Garrity tore forward, into the left of the area then showed composure to look up and cut the ball across for Proctor to sidefoot home for his second goal.
Ta. I am watching it but have no commentary so wasn't sure as I was mopping up my beer from the first goal
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, philmpv said:
5 minutes ago, PV1973 said:

Anyone ever  told you that you’re obsessed with Pope mate 😀

• Like 4

Pleased to see Wilson and Proctor being tried together. Personally think that is the partnership that has the best chance of succeeding. Cass very unfortunate to be dropped after last week. I'd be fuming if I was him. Clear that Worrall is going to be WB yet again. I support DC but if he carries on playing Worrall there he's really going to hack me off.

2.1 to Vale today. Wilson double
Why did my spell check change 'Proctor' to 'Wilson'

What an excellent half that was. Looking extremely solid defensively, garrity and Pett running the midfield, Proctor and Wilson working well together with Proctor finishing like Messi, Benning looks a different player. Outstanding so far.

• Like 1