Match Thread: Forest Green Rovers v Port Vale

Fosse69

I fancy us to get at least a point today. Hopefully Politic will get some minutes, and Rodney and Proctor on the scoresheet please.

A point or more today, and 3 off Rochdale next week, and DC's promotion bus is picking up momentum.

UTV

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Vale at home said:

Please can anyone help . Is today game on Ifollow . Thank you . Come on the vale. 3 points today please .  . 

Game is on ifollow, but if you are in the uk, you need to use a VPN.

Download VPN- set to a European country ( I use Portugal for arguments sake)

log onto your VPN- log into ifollow. Then it will show the option to purchase the match.

if payment in euros it’s worked, saying that if it hasn’t worked it won’t give you an option to purchase the game anyway.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Platty's Tassels said:

Game is on ifollow, but if you are in the uk, you need to use a VPN.

Download VPN- set to a European country ( I use Portugal for arguments sake)

log onto your VPN- log into ifollow. Then it will show the option to purchase the match.

if payment in euros it’s worked, saying that if it hasn’t worked it won’t give you an option to purchase the game anyway.

Pleased to see Wilson and Proctor being tried together. Personally think that is the partnership that has the best chance of succeeding. Cass very unfortunate to be dropped after last week. I'd be fuming if I was him. Clear that Worrall is going to be WB yet again. I support DC but if he carries on playing Worrall there he's really going to hack me off.

2.1 to Vale today. Wilson double

• Like 3

Surely that has to be the strongest subs bench in League Two we have out there today?

You can make a genuine case for every single one of them being in the starting 11.

Edited by Beech