onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Forest Green Rovers v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

Absolutely solid as a rock at the back, game after game, even with changes line ups. The starters are organised and unbreakable and there’s a team of defenders injured / on the bench that are good enough for any team in this league. The recruitment has been phenomenal and the attacking shoots are starting to sprout as well.

2 hours ago, Iron Curtain said:

DC has only lost 7 of his 23 league games… 3 of those were against the teams who got promoted last year and one was a dead rubber at the end of the season.

He has certainly made us harder to beat and that’s a good platform to build on.

Bit more analysis and we have only conceded in 12 of those 23 games.

48% of the games he has managed us in the league we have kept a clean sheet. 60% so far this season.

We have only conceded 16 goals in those 23 games.

But he doesn’t let George Andrew’s finish his sentences in interviews so we should probably burn him at the stake 🙄

Wilson is a young Ron Futcher 🤩

He is a top footballer and the sort of quality we have craved for years. I hope Vale fans show him the love

The attitude shown in all the interviews from all the players is refreshing. The type of players we have/are recruiting is clear to see. They all seem to show an personal ambition to want to succeed.

Good times are ahead

UTV - enjoy the weekend

49 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Sat in the front corner of the stand - great view.

The ifollow camera was above and behind SVA. So all you heard all game was vale giving their lot grief. And a lot of bald patches reflecting the sun.  Sort it Vale.

10 minutes ago, rider1308 said:

Thought we‘d up our game today with a positive/improved performance so expected a closed game with a narrow  defeat. So over the moon with the result, we’ll done all, especially the travelling valiants 👍🏽

Just the kind of game we were always going to win I thought. I thought we would win comfortably but I wasn’t expecting that kind of performance to go with it. I guess what we were all expecting given the quality of the signings we have made. Perfect away performance. No negatives at all. I just hope we can follow it up 

Archived