onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Forest Green Rovers v Port Vale

Fosse69

Not long back. Just eating my tea washed down with a celebratory San Miguel. 

An outstanding performance. 

As others have said Garrity was superb, also a mention for Martin who was also excellent. 

One moan though, I'm sure if Pope was on we'd of won 5 or 6 😂😂😂😂😂 

Excellent to a man and the much maligned Wilson was excellent as was Covolan who's takes from free kicks and corners were exemplary. 

Well done everyone 👍 

Advert

2 hours ago, Joe B said:

He's already played left and right back in a 4 and centre half in a 3.

His throw ins haven't yielded goals yet but one or two will come.

Far better on the ball than I expected, probably our best long passer bar Walker. A really clever acquisition as he was getting overlooked at Salford. 

They haven't yielded goals as yet BUT they certainly get us a lot further up the field to relieve any pressure

Just got in to my Devon home. 3:5 hours up and 2 hours back!

Great TEAM performance to a man. We completely gave a fantastic away performance. Everything about us was superb, a joy to travel and watch.

Humour point that made Dan Jones laugh…… “ can we play you every week”

As we were clapping them off I noticed that horrible nasty bloke Clarke, you know the one who nobody wants to sign for because he's so vile. 

He got Garrity round the head in a one on one a bit like he did with Manny after the Chesterfield friendly. Clearly telling Garrity how good he'd been and a personal man management. 

Apparently he's a terrible bloke though 🎣🎣🎣

22 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

As we were clapping them off I noticed that horrible nasty bloke Clarke, you know the one who nobody wants to sign for because he's so vile. 

He got Garrity round the head in a one on one a bit like he did with Manny after the Chesterfield friendly. Clearly telling Garrity how good he'd been and a personal man management. 

He didn’t let Garrity finish his sentence … evil bloke. 😂

35 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

As I was walking in on the terrace I overheard some old fella say to his mate "bloody negative again" about the line up. 

This result just papers over the cracks, CLARKE OUT NOW

My second visit there .

The extra 2 quid for the covered terrace was peculiar. Obviously it was a lovely day but I fail to see any shelter from the elements under there !

The seats were a weird construction too , was the view decent for anyone who went in there ? 

1 minute ago, darren1810 said:

My second visit there .

The extra 2 quid for the covered terrace was peculiar. Obviously it was a lovely day but I fail to see any shelter from the elements under there !

The seats were a weird construction too , was the view decent for anyone who went in there ? 

Sat in the front corner of the stand - great view.

42 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Spot on! He mostly shields his players from negative comments, when things weren't going so well - but he's never short of praise, either!

Unfortunately I couldn’t watch the game today. What a fantastic win though! The matrix is starting to fire 😁

I think that shows it has to be Proctor to start and Wilson or Rodney up top with him. If I was DC I’d look at a targetman type striker to bring in, in case Proctor picks up a knock.  

From reports (and looking at the highlights) Garrity seems to be getting better with each game and could be a real find. Interesting dilemma as to how Conlon fits in now.

Just bloody brilliant to get that first win! Onwards and forwards. UTV. 

Archived