Match Thread: Stevenage v Port Vale

Fosse69

Worst half of the season for me. Everything is off here. Best player was legge by a country mile and a good goal from Rodney. Other than that we’ve been dreadful. Keeper is something else, get stone back in next game. Understand making the error once but this is 3 times in 5 games lucky it wasn’t a penalty. 

Wilson anonymous, Walker Dosent look like he’s interested to me. Change it please DC otherwise we will lose. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Powerline said:

‘This’ being Covolan, or the general team? I’m unable to go today as I’m at work.

Yeah covolan. Just randomly kicked it out the complete opposite side of the pitch off a goal kick. Then messing around with the ball again, for me that was a penalty. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Powerline said:

‘This’ being Covolan, or the general team? I’m unable to go today as I’m at work.

He is the main issue. I will say that Legge was brilliant until he went off injured. The rest? Well the goal was against the run of play and we have offered little else

• Thanks 1

Awful, absolutely awful. Covolan likely to give away a goal out of nothing, the midfield overran, far too many individual mistakes, Rodney not bothered, Wilson running around like a headless chicken. We need to change it, but "it" means about 5 players. I'd take a point now please.

It’s obvious but without Conlon we have literally nothing to offer going forward in the centre.

Cass, Jones, Legge all fantastic again. Cass has to play for me, hasn’t put a foot wrong, great positionally and a threat going forward.

worrall always dangerous and links up well, but still seems to be roaming around with a lot on his plate defensively.

Pett and Walker both <ovf censored> today.

Terrible. We look like headless chickens. Where is our midfield? Second best in every single aspect of that half.
Covolan can do one. An absolute liability.
Only positive is we actually scored a goal.
I was very very wary of DC and atm he is doing himself no favours. I know it's early days etc but this is very very poor. He needs to sort it out.
It will be a miracle if we win or get a point out of this.
Come on Lads prove us wrong. UTV

Posted (edited)

Does anyone know where our midfield has gone? 

We have been very poor 1st half however Stevenage have also been very good.

Cass only player who has turned up for us 1st half. Stevenage have worked harder and passed the ball much much better than us. We are very very fortunate to be level.

Hope DC is getting stuck into them at half time.

Edited by MBE

Bet DC doesn't change anything and carries on with his master plan.

Please prove me and others wrong for thinking this.

Come on Vale, you've found the goal once, so another goal would be great to ease our nerves.

• Like 1