onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Entry to Railway Paddock

PV1993

Advert

1 hour ago, gags 64 said:

Yes got a season pass for there but got told it was full (arrived just after 2.30) so ended up leting us on car park C behind the away goal. It's happened a few times now and a bit annoying. Never understand why they don't keep the spaces free for the ticket holders.

Just about got in on time after queuing for 15 mins to get into the paddock via the turnstiles by the Synectics car park. No scanners working, lad was just writing down 5 bar gates on his pad

Hopefully teething problems but folks won't be happy if it carries on especially if the weather is a bit iffy

I would have thought the car park thing was easy to sort.  Count the number of spaces, count the number of season ticket holders for the car park, take the second number away from the first and give the lasses on the gate that number of passes.  Might be an idea to have a priority area marked for the ST holders as well.

36 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

I would have thought the car park thing was easy to sort.  Count the number of spaces, count the number of season ticket holders for the car park, take the second number away from the first and give the lasses on the gate that number of passes.  Might be an idea to have a priority area marked for the ST holders as well.

Add the ability to clamp someone who just refuses to listen when they are told they can’t park in those spaces and that’s a goer

1 hour ago, Loggerheads Sage said:

Eh up Ray, you owrayt?       It was really to see what number all of the new players were.  Used the BBC Sports website. Soon get used to them.

If it is a spare, I would be grateful if you could pass it on to Evo for me.  Cheers mate

Great thanks mate. Will give the programme to Evo on Sunday along with one from Carlisle tomorrow.

On 16/08/2021 at 18:10, darren1810 said:

I'll stick my neck out and predict not even 5000 there tomorrow mate.

In general night crowds always reduced , only big one can recall was that Shrewsbury one ( Burton aside ). 

I anticipate no issues tomorrow at all . Not because vale have solved it, purely based on what I've predicted. 

👆👆👆👆👆

Raith Rovers tonight, power cut about half an hour before kick off, floodlights went off and came back on. However power wasn’t restored in the local area, the lighting in the concourse areas and around the ground wasn’t working and several hundred fans hadn’t got in and weren’t able to because the wifi had gone as well. The game kicked off anyway but was abandoned on police advice after 13 minutes. 

9 hours ago, Santa said:

Raith Rovers tonight, power cut about half an hour before kick off, floodlights went off and came back on. However power wasn’t restored in the local area, the lighting in the concourse areas and around the ground wasn’t working and several hundred fans hadn’t got in and weren’t able to because the wifi had gone as well. The game kicked off anyway but was abandoned on police advice after 13 minutes. 

Are you having a laugh, WiFi in Scotland.

Archived