Ticket office calendar

Heatwave

5 hours ago, Guitar Ray said:

I'd complain if I were you.  Carole should know by now that we may want to rip up our seson tickets from time to time.   These damn plastic things should've been stress tested.  Someone at the club must realise that there should be perforations to prevent nail damage and associated anxiety.  At the very least there should be an embossed warning.  Come on Vale, it's not rocket science you clueless buffoons.

They will probably be easier to throw on the pitch at the last home game of the season though! 🙂

4 hours ago, butt lane vale fan said:

But still got over 19000 v Reading. If only we could get that many. 😁.

Must admit it does make me cringe when Vale fans laugh about Stokes gates. Until we get similar we can't really comment. 

8000+ fans lost . Midweek attendance similar to us ?Cringe all you like.

On 12/08/2021 at 22:06, darren1810 said:

Has Orient on October 2nd as away instead of home 

Every season I swear there is a deliberate mistake. 

Incredibly petty but attention to detail should be better 

... which becomes important if someone has quickly booked train/hotel to get the cheaper prices for a weekend in London !!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seamus O'Wye said:

... which becomes important if someone has quickly booked train/hotel to get the cheaper prices for a weekend in London !!

Well somebody made a flippant comment about me having a boring life for pointing it out 

The reason I looked and knew was because the first Saturday of every October I have to work until 2-00 as it's the annual open day for us. Which means I can go to home game but not away . 

So I was disappointed to see was missing Orient away only to find out we are at home as the list had us down twice away to Orient. 

If that's me being sad and boring so be it. 

2 hours ago, Rampant Zebra said:

Are you sure that isn't last year's, they were only available for collection from Friday. 

I think so, he had another ticket for the hamil road end with it as well, was this last year? Im pretty sure he said it was this seasons but might be wrong. 

1 minute ago, WV said:

I think so, he had another ticket for the hamil road end with it as well, was this last year? Im pretty sure he said it was this seasons but might be wrong. 

I think he has last year's, came with the loyal valiant scarf if you collected it.

5 minutes ago, Rampant Zebra said:

I think he has last year's, came with the loyal valiant scarf if you collected it.

Yeah that sounds about right. My mistake