onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Tranmere Rovers

Fosse69

8 minutes ago, Doha said:

Does anyone know if "E-Ticket: You must print your etickets directly from this site and use them for entry on the event day." on the online shop is outdated, and you get a scannable QR code or whatever instead of having to print them out? I'd rather skip the massive ticket office queues, speaking of which I'm asking on here as they aren't answering the phone as usual. 

Didn’t see this, but I’m asking the same question!

Advert

12 minutes ago, SuperHuman said:

Quick question, my Dad has purchased a ticket online. Do you need to print the email ticket off or can you scan the QR code at the turnstile via your phone?

You would think they’d tell you all this when purchasing a ticket.

11 minutes ago, Doha said:

Does anyone know if "E-Ticket: You must print your etickets directly from this site and use them for entry on the event day." on the online shop is outdated, and you get a scannable QR code or whatever instead of having to print them out? I'd rather skip the massive ticket office queues, speaking of which I'm asking on here as they aren't answering the phone as usual. 

For the Sheff Wed game, I purchased from the club site. I had 2 options print at home and send to my phone I think. I chose send to my phone- They then sent me a text with a link which opened scannable QR code which they just scanned from my phone for entry.

Last time I wrote this , someone said they didnt have the two options, which TBH I have messed up before as it wasnt very clear at the time of buying, but the options then were to pick up or print at home. I dint see the print from home as the pick up before the game was on by default- which was very annoying at the time!

8 minutes ago, SuperHuman said:

Didn’t see this, but I’m asking the same question!

Gave up with the useless ticket office, rang someone else. You can indeed scan it off your phone.

I reckon I've now rang the ticket office 40+ times in a week for Northampton and now this and they have never once picked the phone up, within seconds it goes straight to voicemail and you have to hang up. Carol it should not be this difficult nor infuriating for customers to give you our money.  

https://www.ttnc.co.uk/services/call-management/bolt-ons/call-queuing

1 minute ago, Fosse69 said:

Club site still says for tickets bought on line " Print or Scan" no tickets available in the Ticket Office

I can’t believe no tickets available from the ticket office.

what happens when several hundred people start queuing at the office, are they going to turn them away?

Just now, Conrad said:

I can’t believe no tickets available from the ticket office.

what happens when several hundred people start queuing at the office, are they going to turn them away?

If you read what I wrote " for tickets bought on line"

3 minutes ago, Doha said:

Gave up with the useless ticket office, rang someone else. You can indeed scan it off your phone.

I reckon I've now rang the ticket office 40+ times in a week for Northampton and now this and they have never once picked the phone up, within seconds it goes straight to voicemail and you have to hang up. Carol it should not be this difficult nor infuriating for customers to give you our money.  

https://www.ttnc.co.uk/services/call-management/bolt-ons/call-queuing

This post needs emailing to Carol.

1 hour ago, Doha said:

Make sure you a white background then screen shot and enlarge the e ticket then if there WiFi works it should scan however if you went Tues it did not so print ticket off just in case if have available printer at home 

UTV 

Archived