onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: FLC R1 Port Vale v Sunderland

Fosse69

55 minutes ago, Jeff. said:

Good afternoon fellow Valiants,

One hopes you are all in fine spirits on this fine Tuesday afternoon. 

Darrell James Clarke's Valiants will bring glory back to the streets of Burslem this evening with a 2-0 victory over Mr Johnson's Sunderland.

Jeff believes that Thomas George Pett and James Anthony Wilson will be those responsible for inflicting this early exit upon Mr Johnson's Sunderland in this years Littlewoods Challenge Cup.

Back in the summer of 84, one had a good friend from Sunderland, he was called Ian. 

All the very best,

Jeff.

Keep taking the tablets, Jeff!

Advert

Just now, Jacko51 said:

Keep taking the tablets, Jeff!

Good afternoon, Jacko!

Whilst at sea during the summer, Captain Jeff really did miss you.

Whilst facing many issues with one's reasonably sized fishing vessel, one would always think to one's self "What would Jacko do?" 

All the very best old friend,

Jeff.

2 hours ago, Breadwinner said:

Those who are going tonight i am cannot wait , I want every single one of you be wired and by that this is our first proper home game v a higher division side I mean giving encouragement throughout from the minute the players take to the field to the final whistle .

Just one question do you have to wear a face mask to get into the ground or is it like everywhere else at your discretion and as a individual you can do what you like .

Not bothered who is selected let's pass thar ball and move and excite .

Come on you mighty whites  years ago we used to beat higher leagues side with style and sheer will to win lers get our season going tonight heres hoping 

UTV 

Do you own a leotard?

You'd be the perfect cheer leader 😄

4 minutes ago, SFBT said:

Do you own a leotard?

You'd be the perfect cheer leader 😄

No not at all not really I just love Vale trying not be too obsessive though so past few years calmed it down somewhat but because I ain't being see the lads LIVE for so  long cannot help but be buzzing about tonight's game for one its Sunderland 30 thousand fans support them or more maybe another 10 thousand on that .

We are Vale and we are going into battle v them they will bring a few hopefully (the ones coming the game fair play to them ).

These are the games which grow your support I know because I started going more regularly after the Tottenham win I thought they deserve my coin so let's not play down the importance of tonight's game its MASSIVE. 

YOU want grow the support ,players then you have to raise your levels to a level which generally is beyond you .

I will be shouting and encouraging Vale to do just that as I want Stoke next round do you top man ,do you see tge Tranmere game as bigger I do not WIN tonight that will surely increase saturdays crowd furthermore do you not agree 

UTV 

4 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

No not at all not really I just love Vale trying not be too obsessive though so past few years calmed it down somewhat but because I ain't being see the lads LIVE for so  long cannot help but be buzzing about tonight's game for one its Sunderland 30 thousand fans support them or more maybe another 10 thousand on that .

We are Vale and we are going into battle v them they will bring a few hopefully (the ones coming the game fair play to them ).

These are the games which grow your support I know because I started going more regularly after the Tottenham win I thought they deserve my coin so let's not play down the importance of tonight's game its MASSIVE. 

YOU want grow the support ,players then you have to raise your levels to a level which generally is beyond you .

I will be shouting and encouraging Vale to do just that as I want Stoke next round do you top man ,do you see tge Tranmere game as bigger I do not WIN tonight that will surely increase saturdays crowd furthermore do you not agree 

UTV 

I was the same on Saturday didn’t last long though 

37 minutes ago, Coyney Valiant said:

I was the same on Saturday didn’t last long though 

Didn't watch sat only seen the goal for them,and miss by Wilson and tame shot by Pett and sending off and tame shot by Rodney so I may be absolutely unaware how good or bad we are ,that might be a good thing I go tonight with a fresh mind thinking that there's going be a fantastic goal by Vale or goals .

When really I should be sitting at home spouting negativity about one game a game we lost because of poor communication and a game what's gone .

All I read is negativity it's not good be positive Vale need folk be positive never understood a supporter who doesn't even go (not you)yet never has a good word say about anything from the club ,the ticket office this The toilets this ,i ain't going cause John Rudge isn't the manager no more  ,I ain't going because we lost to Northampton etc i aint going another game because we played crap v Northampton etc the excuses are non stop get up to the ground l(not you )and encourage non stop then you come home and even if they are crap you weren't you were magnificent that's what I've realised when I am been critical of a certain player I am in the wrong so better to say or write nothing .

50 now I just wanna enjoy the atmosphere as much as the football. 

Lets give it everything vocally tonight and see what 

occurs if anything 

UTV 

Any chance Breadwinner you can sit in the dressing room pre kick off? Your infectious enthusiasm is to be applauded. I was like that 40 years ago.😁 I'm still mightily optimistic and wish there were more fans like you. At the very least you entertain us all on ovf.  Keep the faith mate.

48 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

Didn't watch sat only seen the goal for them,and miss by Wilson and tame shot by Pett and sending off and tame shot by Rodney so I may be absolutely unaware how good or bad we are ,that might be a good thing I go tonight with a fresh mind thinking that there's going be a fantastic goal by Vale or goals .

When really I should be sitting at home spouting negativity about one game a game we lost because of poor communication and a game what's gone .

All I read is negativity it's not good be positive Vale need folk be positive never understood a supporter who doesn't even go (not you)yet never has a good word say about anything from the club ,the ticket office this The toilets this ,i ain't going cause John Rudge isn't the manager no more  ,I ain't going because we lost to Northampton etc i aint going another game because we played crap v Northampton etc the excuses are non stop get up to the ground l(not you )and encourage non stop then you come home and even if they are crap you weren't you were magnificent that's what I've realised when I am been critical of a certain player I am in the wrong so better to say or write nothing .

50 now I just wanna enjoy the atmosphere as much as the football. 

Lets give it everything vocally tonight and see what 

occurs if anything 

UTV 

Thanks for not including me I did say it tongue in cheek 

Archived