radio joke

geoff1

32 minutes ago, Old fort said:

Sorry all. Just had to phone that utter joke of a station an explain with both barrels to the clowns why there are no Vale fans phoning in.   He asked me what I'd  like to say about the Vale and I said "nothing". He said I can't phone up complaining there are no Vale fans on air then not want to say anything myself. I said I can if I'm explaining why Vale fans aren't calling 

So I explained that for the first 35 minutes we've subject to Squeaky Bryn, Oh no Neil and the Sjoke podcast bloke amongst others. Why would Vale fans want to listen to that and said that if any Vale fans were listening they'd have switched off by now.  I said that at least Boweres mixes it up a bit, but they don't learn and left it at that. 

Angonamo!  Dazzler made an interview appearance at 18:50. Fantastic 

Fort, there’s no need to apologise, well done, let’s ban them from our hone games. 

Edited by Playa Amodores
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, the valiant said:

We should boycott ringing in leave them to t 

Thinking the same myself mate. Wouldn't it be great if we could go 4 weeks with absolutely no callers, even after matches?  Only thing is, the usual suspects like hearing the own voices too much. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Old fort said:

Thinking the same myself mate. Wouldn't it be great if we could go 4 weeks with absolutely no callers, even after matches?  Only thing is, the usual suspects like hearing the own voices too much. 

Think radio scum ring people the same people every week

I can testify that radio talk programs call people and put them in the front of the que for comments . I had that done to me on LBC as I had served In Afghanistan and Iraq and during the Afghan withdrawal and given my unit was at the airport they asked me for comments. Think this happens with Bryn 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rockape99 said:

I can testify that radio talk programs call people and put them in the front of the que for comments . I had that done to me on LBC as I had served In Afghanistan and Iraq and during the Afghan withdrawal and given my unit was at the airport they asked me for comments. Think this happens with Bryn 

100% correct.  I’d guess all radio stations do it.  I’ve sent a text in to a local radio station out of the area before now and been called back by a member of staff and asked if I’d go on air.

22 minutes ago, rsb said:

george andrews does a spot on fridays for hitmix radio m-u-l.

Thanks for that.  Having seen some of the videos of George, mic in hand, sitting in what looks like a collection point for donations to a charity shop, I honestly thought Hit Mix wasn’t an actual radio station.  I believed it was a George Andrews vanity project, made up, and it only existed to allow him access to inner sanctum at the Vale, which I thought was a good enough idea to consider doing myself at some point.

Edited by Guitar Ray

Not a mention about the score line prediction about Vale from the fans.  Just sjoke so far on match day build up.  They wonder why Vale fans don't ring in or text anymore.

Wonder if they will mention Vale before kick off in the first half hour 😉

At last after 10 minutes gone to the commentator to talk about the team.  Why because they have to no doubt.

Edited by PVFC764