radio joke

geoff1

1 minute ago, hamilboy said:

Commentary if that clown keeps saying Adam Yates a vale legend the radio is going straight in the bin with all the other rubbish.

1 minute ago, hamilboy said:

Commentary if that clown keeps saying Adam Yates a vale legend the radio is going straight in the bin with all the other rubbish.

and also repeating how many ins and outs weve had close season,

• Like 1

Yates is a pretty good pundit for me. Usually agree with his take on the game. Certainly did today. You know he wants Vale to do well but he says it how it is.  Made some good points today, particularly about the problems of being FB in a five at the back system.

Don't see the problem.  The commentary was alright. When it was working. Accurate reflection of the game.

• Like 2

Don’t listen to the commentary a great deal because I manage to get to games. It’s not the best but just be grateful we even get coverage tbf some areas we’d just end up with updates during other games 

• 2 weeks later...

RS are and have been a joke for a while.P & G is the epitome of RS bias.

Tonight Vale v Carlisle (freeview)

Swansea v Stoke   (FM)

Oxford v Crewe     (DAB) 

Amazing how RS ALWAYS  manage to fit their beloved Stoke on FM.

Tonight Vale are the only home team of the 3 teams.OK I can see a reason for the Vale match (home) being put to freeview.I wonder if next time all 3 teams play and the only home team of the 3 is Stoke.Will Stoke be put on freeview while Vale and Crewe are on FM/DAB?

To do it that way would be fair.But let's wait and see,i doubt it will be the case.Surley IF RS were to NOT move the Stoke game to freeview that that would be evidence to show that RS are bias and not impartial as they should be.

Time will tell.Let's wait and see IF they move a Stoke home game to freeview.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, melv said:

Swansea v Stoke   (FM)

Oxford v Crewe     (DAB) 

Tonight Vale are the only home team of the 3 teams.OK I can see a reason for the Vale match (home) being put to freeview.I wonder if next time all 3 teams play and the only home team of the 3 is Stoke.Will Stoke be put on freeview while Vale and Crewe are on FM/DAB?

To do it that way would be fair.But let's wait and see,i doubt it will be the case.Surley IF RS were to NOT move the Stoke game to freeview that that would be evidence to show that RS are bias and not impartial as they should be.

Crewe should be nowhere near Radio Stoke. Need carting off altogether. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, melv said:

Swansea v Stoke   (FM)

Oxford v Crewe     (DAB) 

I do agree . How do I get  freeview on the Radio .  For goodness sake . Radio joke as alway been a joke ..and always put stoke city football club first . How come you can go to Crewe . But not to Burslem.  Very very biased. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, philmpv said:

Never mind RS, what's with the Sentinel blackout on all things PV since the weekend. No mention of our new signing, DCs pre match press conference, nor even tonight's game!

I was wondering the same 

23 minutes ago, philmpv said:

Never mind RS, what's with the Sentinel blackout on all things PV since the weekend. No mention of our new signing, DCs pre match press conference, nor even tonight's game!

22 minutes ago, osprey said:

I was wondering the same 

25 minutes ago, philmpv said:

Yes I do agree with you . I am fed up the 

Why can't RS settle on 1 channel for each club prior to the start of the season and stick with it? After being on Freeview only on Tuesday, we're on DAB today. Surely it would make more sense to stick with 1 channel for each club to allow the fans to buy what they need (if they haven't already got it) knowing that they'll be able to listen to every game if they want to

• Like 1

Can't stand the presenters or the commentators. It'll be a phone in of all the numpties praising Uncle Michael. That's 9 wins in 41 in the league under him. Open top bus parade soon...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1