onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Port Vale v Sunderland Carabao Cup first round TICKETS

Breadwinner

I asked for a ticket for the Bycars and was told the Bycars isn’t open for this game so I’ve ended up in the Railway.
I know the covid restrictions have been relaxed, but surely with social distancing in mind, it would have made sense to open it.
Makes no sense to me at all personally. Social distancing is no longer required, and costs more money to open the Bycars for a game that won't have a big crowd and is half the price of a league game. Simple economics for me

Advert

• Fosse69 changed the title to Port Vale v Sunderland Carabao Cup first round TICKETS
21 minutes ago, philmpv said:
28 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:
2134 tickets sold from.Sunderland I'm reading great effort that if true 

Where have you read that?

Build the buzz they could have sold 200 for all I care but if someone puts on Wonder of Vale that which they have sold  2134 great nd they have as he is on one of there groups he says lol,that will hopefully create a buzz and the ones who only go cause theres someone to sing (too or at ) well it creates a atmosphere the whole point of football .

I'm buzzing regardless 

Vale  2 Sunderland 1 Rodney 1 and big Leon with the other .

1 minute ago, Mellor! said:

Is it the same lad that said Wednesday had sold 2000?

No m8 it's on Wonder if Port Vale on fb lol he probably just jesting but with Sunderland having 21 Thousand season ticket holders and generally they travel very well and are in my book a big club, I have no reason doubt that 12 quid adult and 6 pounds seniors and under 21s that they will sell a few as its there first away game too .

I'm there supporting the Vale with 3 others in the paddock .

These are the games we want do we not 

UTV 

1 minute ago, southvale said:

Can i buy a vale ticket at the ground tomorrow or is it online only for us aswell?

Sent from my MRD-LX1 using onevalefan mobile app

Buy from Port Vale shop it's a e ticket it's a think they just scan at turnstile no ticket needed .

Be a big queue as loads of unpicked up season tickets when I went at 14.30 UTV 

Archived