onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Port Vale v Sunderland Carabao Cup first round TICKETS

Breadwinner

Advert

17 minutes ago, Joe B said:

We're going to look so tinpot. Already, Mackems are saying they can't get through and they ring and go straight to answerphone.

Why isn't there a holding system? Why aren't there online purchases? Why aren't there more people on the phones? It's Groundhog Day. This is stuff we should have had in place 10 years ago. 

It sounds daft but this is literal cash for our club we're chucking away. The money comes straight to us. Sunderland would bring a few and they may just not bother if it's a massive hassle buying tickets.

Sick of us being the tinpot team. Sort it out. 

It would make more sense open a temporary booth outside the away end or just have some folk on the gates , it takes seconds to do contactless payments just put out to Sunderland fans that no cash accepted but they can pay on the night as if we only have one incoming phone line then folk are going to be waiting too long and eventually they will give up or why not be able get tickets through the Port Vale shop like how I brought a season ticket last week and how I'm getting my 4 tickets later as it shows away end on that .

3 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

It's not Vale's fault that the Sunderland ticket office can't run a piss up in a brewery.  Who'd have thought that they would have to get their season tickets out before Saturday - how much notice have they had of that??

Mass isolations Jean, not their fault. 

50 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Mass isolations Jean, not their fault. 

And it's certainly not Vale's fault?  But they are saying they can't sell Vale tickets not because of the isolations but because the staff who left are there are having to send out season tickets.  Surely they knew that this would be required by 7 August because the fixtures came out months ago?  Is it because no one else in Sunderland can work a computer??

2 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

And it's certainly not Vale's fault?  But they are saying they can't sell Vale tickets not because of the isolations but because the staff who left are there are having to send out season tickets.  Surely they knew that this would be required by 7 August because the fixtures came out months ago?  Is it because no one else in Sunderland can work a computer??

Maybe our outstanding ticket office should give them training in customer care? 

1 hour ago, Jacko51 said:

It's not Vale's fault that the Sunderland ticket office can't run a piss up in a brewery.  Who'd have thought that they would have to get their season tickets out before Saturday - how much notice have they had of that??

A right Vaux up.

2 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

Your love for the Mackems is really strong🤔🤣😂😂😂😂😂

6 hours ago, darren1810 said:

I think our opening league game is perfect. I expect Tranmere to bring at least 1200, didn't they bring about 800 for a night match a couple of years ago when Norwood did us. 

I'm expecting 4000 v Sunderland and heading towards the 6000 mark for Tranmere .

Sunderland is a Brucie bonus if we get through excellent but it not it's not a great disaster. 

Does it say anywhere how their ticket sales are going(sunderland) as dont they usually travel in numbers whatever the distance? For the first competitive match back at Vale in around 18mths i am hoping the gate surprises us,i for one cannot wait,me and my lad will be there 🙂 

4 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

It's just easier to belittle the Vale!

7 hours ago, darren1810 said:

Back in the day Fred this was always the curtain raiser before the league even started.  

2 legged affairs and some regular defeats for us including one from 4-0 up against Hereford if my memory isn't playing tricks. 

4-0 up against Hereford , my wife’s first ever Vale game , got to have been impressed , NO she even moaned then .🤬

13 minutes ago, LancyTony said:

It's just easier to belittle the Vale!

Sunderland being bad does not mean Vale's ticket office incompetencies, and subsequent loss of revenue, can also not be criticised as the tinpot operation it has always been.

Hopefully sense is seen and either online purchases are allowed, or pay on the day. 

Archived