Jump to content

Defining Racism


Regal Beagle
 Share

Recommended Posts

Here is a story of how the latest definition of racism has been conjured up:

 

>The media lie about the police shooting an unarmed black man in the back. He was a suspected rapist. His alleged victim had called the police because he had gone back to visit her, stealing her car keys and possibly kidnapping her child. Known to be violent, he failed to comply with police officers and who tased him twice to no avail. The suspect admitted to having a knife on him when police shot him in the back whilst he was reaching into a car door.

>Spurred on by stories of another innocent black man shot in the back whilst enjoying an evening stroll, minding his own business. 3 nights of violent and destructive riots ensue.

>Homes, businesses, cars are destroyed

>A prolific paedophile, who is white, was filmed screaming the n-word multiple times and attempting to push a burning rubbish bin into a packed petrol station. He then chases and attempts to take the gun of a 17 year old who was there to help local businesses and render first aid. He shoots the racist paedophile in self defence, killing him.

>The kid is chased by a baying mob of rioters now. A serial violent domestic abuser (also white) hits him across the head with a skateboard causing him to fall. 

>An alleged domestic abuser runs and kicks the kid in the head whilst he's on the floor. This man is black. He is the only assailant to not be shot at by the kid. 

>The white domestic abuser then tries to hit the kid with his skateboard in the head again, also grabbing the gun, he is fatally shot in the struggle.

>A fourth man, white, a self-confessed communist with convictions for theft, who is carrying an illegal firearm then points his pistol at the head of the kid, who is still on the floor. The kid shoots the thief in the arm, disabling the would be shooter.

>The kid then runs over to the police lines, gun slung over his shoulder, hands in the air, attempting to hand himself in.

>The president calls the kid a white supremacist despite the state offering zero evidence of any racist or supremacist ideologies. Not so much as a right wing meme or an out of context joke on his phone, which was voluntarily unlocked by the defence.

>The left wing media pushes stories which will be proven false in court. The gun was owned by the kid lawfully, and he had not crossed state lines with it according to the prosecution. He had not chased his first assailant but had been chased by him, all caught on film from multiple angles.

>The lies don't stop there. They also paint him as a white supremacist, a racist kid with a murderous intent. MSNBC follow the jury home in an apparent attempt to identify and/or interview them. There are two other recorded instances of people attempting to film the jury and threats are made online if they don't convict.

>After his acquittal, there are several instances of the media incorrectly reporting that he had shot 3 black man. The president fails to withdraw his unevidenced allegations. CNN and MSNBC openly call him a white supremacist still. They say that this acquittal is evidence of how the "system" protects "conservatives who kill" and that "white angry men" are a greater threat than Islamic terror. They accuse the mixed race jury of racism, they also accuse the judge, who was elected by democrats i believe, of racism too.

 

 

This is the latest definition of racism and it is killing people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


I've been lucky enough to live and work mostly with all kinds of people. I have found them all nice and decent. Just like us, Nutters are nutters sadly. The vast majority just go about their business doing what people do. Love your partner, look after your  kids and be a good person. Job done.

That is what people naturally do.

Edited by toyahw
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 20/09/2021 at 11:07, Regal Beagle said:

There are a few footballers who have refused to take a knee aren't there? Lyle Taylor and Wilf Zaha off the top of my head.

 

Isn't this a big part of the problem though? Because this makes it seem like you don't have enough racism to quench your thirst. That you actually have a need to create more "racists" by completely opening up the definition of racism so remove both parts of the initial definition. Now you don't have to have any intent or belief that races are inferior to one another, nor do you actually have to discriminate against anyone based upon that idea, but you can still be racist.

 

A white person does a protest, another white person does a counter protest and you say that one of them is racist? You have to be incredibly dishonest to conclude that without even addressing their reasons for counter protesting. But this is leftist logic. They twist everything into a binary, you either comply with us or you are the opposite. Antifa are the masters of it. 

 

And taking a knee is not in itself a gesture against racism. You need to to actually understand the intent of the person doing it to reach that conclusion. Likewise booing. You either have intent for both gestures, or you don't. You can't pick and choose.

 

 

If someone takes the knee and says it's a protest against racism then the default position would be to believe them. If someone chooses to boo that protest then I don't know what other conclusion we're supposed to come to, other than they're racist.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, hillmanhunter said:

If someone takes the knee and says it's a protest against racism then the default position would be to believe them. If someone chooses to boo that protest then I don't know what other conclusion we're supposed to come to, other than they're racist.

This is exactly the problem.

 

We now assume people are racist because they have a dissenting view. You literally do not need to have ever, in your whole life, done anything which is racist, said anything racist, thought anything racist. 

 

Not only does this new definition of racism not require discrimination based on race. There is no racial element whatsoever. Discriminatory or otherwise.

 

You honestly don't see a problem with that?

 

You don't see how this rhetoric is causing riots and deaths in America? Around 35 people died in the riots last summer following George Floyds death. How can that be justified when the state offered not one single accusation or piece of evidence of a racial intent? 35 lives and billions of damage. This isn't a political game any more. It has to stop.

Edited by Regal Beagle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

This is exactly the problem.

 

We now assume people are racist because they have a dissenting view. You literally do not need to have ever, in your whole life, done anything which is racist, said anything racist, thought anything racist. 

 

Not only does this new definition of racism not require discrimination based on race. There is no racial element whatsoever. Discriminatory or otherwise.

 

You honestly don't see a problem with that?

 

You don't see how this rhetoric is causing riots and deaths in America? Around 35 people died in the riots last summer following George Floyds death. How can that be justified when the state offered not one single accusation or piece of evidence of a racial intent? 35 lives and billions of damage. This isn't a political game any more. It has to stop.

They are going backwards over there.Segregation spaces now being offered to students in a State University following the Rittenhouse trial?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


4 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

This is exactly the problem.

 

We now assume people are racist because they have a dissenting view. You literally do not need to have ever, in your whole life, done anything which is racist, said anything racist, thought anything racist. 

 

Not only does this new definition of racism not require discrimination based on race. There is no racial element whatsoever. Discriminatory or otherwise.

 

You honestly don't see a problem with that?

 

You don't see how this rhetoric is causing riots and deaths in America? Around 35 people died in the riots last summer following George Floyds death. How can that be justified when the state offered not one single accusation or piece of evidence of a racial intent? 35 lives and billions of damage. This isn't a political game any more. It has to stop.

I'm assuming someone is racist if they have a dissenting view on anti-racism efforts. Yes. Especially if the anti-racism effort is innocuous like taking a knee for 5 seconds.

The rest of what you wrote is logical gibberish. Sorry.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, hillmanhunter said:

If someone takes the knee and says it's a protest against racism then the default position would be to believe them. If someone chooses to boo that protest then I don't know what other conclusion we're supposed to come to, other than they're racist.

Perhaps people boo because they see the bigger picture. The UK has taken in many, many people over the last 50 odd years and given them chance to make a good life for themselves and their progeny. However,  the way the people of the UK are being repaid is by repeatedly and incessantly being called racist, ongoing attempts to erase our history, young girls gang raped and even worse bombs on our streets etc etc.

Many people are frustrated as they see little gratitude hence the reaction of some.  Race activists are tearing this country and the USA apart.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Paul6754 said:

Perhaps people boo because they see the bigger picture. The UK has taken in many, many people over the last 50 odd years and given them chance to make a good life for themselves and their progeny. However,  the way the people of the UK are being repaid is by repeatedly and incessantly being called racist, ongoing attempts to erase our history, young girls gang raped and even worse bombs on our streets etc etc.

Many people are frustrated as they see little gratitude hence the reaction of some.  Race activists are tearing this country and the USA apart.

 

"Coming over here, raping and bombing and this is the thanks we get?"

Your views are horrific. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


How would people feel if their daughter married a bloke of Indian heritage? Never thought anything  of it. Nice bloke.  Nice family. Colourful wedding. All my aging relatives there well into it. We had a great time. I really find it hard to understand why anyone gives a

Edited by toyahw
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, toyahw said:

How would people feel if their daughter married a bloke of Indian heritage? Never thought anything  of it. Nice bloke.  Nice family. Colourful wedding. All my aging relatives there well into it. We had a great time. I really find it hard to understand why anyone gives a

The only people who should care are the two getting hitched and only because they are deciding to spend time with their choice of partner. I would ask my daughter 2 questions...... does he/she make you happy?...... are you sure?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, geosname said:

Now that's the dangerous part.

The duck test is a form of abductive reasoning. This is its usual expression: If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. The test implies that a person can identify an unknown subject by observing that subject's habitual characteristics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


There have been many many people saying many many things throughout history.........

Jezza said many times the Labour party wasn't racist and because he said it many people assumed he was correct....... oh dear,  how did that turn out?

Taking a knee is a symbol of subservience to me. I don't care what it means to anyone else. Should I assume everyone else wants to be subservient? Bend their knee to a master? Or should I wait until an unimportant insignificant spec or dust tells me what it means to them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, geosname said:

There have been many many people saying many many things throughout history.........

Jezza said many times the Labour party wasn't racist and because he said it many people assumed he was correct....... oh dear,  how did that turn out?

Taking a knee is a symbol of subservience to me. I don't care what it means to anyone else. Should I assume everyone else wants to be subservient? Bend their knee to a master? Or should I wait until an unimportant insignificant spec or dust tells me what it means to them.

Double standards as witnessed in the cricket scandal?

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, hillmanhunter said:

"Coming over here, raping and bombing and this is the thanks we get?"

Your views are horrific. 

So you've never heard of the Rochdale, Telford, Bradford etc etc grooming gangs and you must have missed the Manchester etc bombings?

Strange, especially as Stoke on Trent was home to many who were involved.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Reporting Posts and Ignoring Users

    Admin don't read everything. Don't assume we'll spot rule breaking. Please report posts and we'll act on ASAP. If you're logged in use the orange report post button. If you're not logged in, please use the contact form

    If you can't get on with another user you can "ignore" them. Follow the link, type in their username and save - Click here

    Check with admin if you wish to sell/auction any items. We're happy to support good causes but check first - Contact us here

  • Friends of OVF

×
×
  • Create New...