Match Thread: Northampton Town v Port Vale

It's one game so not stressing about it,i mean the most troubled club of the summer Swindon are top after today and i will be amazed if they finish there,oh well lets try to progress in the cup and then hopefully capitalise on 2 home league games to get us on track,lose those and i might start to stress a little 🙂

• Like 1

To be fair to Wilson, I dont think he knew anything about it; it just hit him.
Now this is going sound stupid, but goalkeeper wise, I thought both performed well except for one teeny weeny itsy bitsy little error that only the referee spotted
That's what they said on RS. They said he couldn't be blamed for missing it. Not seen it myself yet so I don't know

6 minutes ago, Bimbleabout said:
12 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:
I'm reading all sorts on the Vale sites ,lack of effort is coming up in a lot  of people's comments if so they haven't played in front of a crowd for a long time surely the extra energy they get from the crowd (away following )yet I'm hearing that players were  jogging about if true I'm disgusted  .
Goalkeeper sent off and a very poor goal conceded have to see but heard it was pathetic .
First game not to fussed to be honest but if you have paid your hard earned and seen players strolling about then that does not bode well at all .
Like I say I'm just going on comments I ain't seen anything of the game so very disappointed here this 

The commitment and work was one thing that was right today. The rest was all abit........ I just hope we don't set up like that over and over as its not playing to our strengths and will make a very frustrating season.

Agreed there was nothing wrong in terms of commitment from anyone. Just a lack of cohesion. That will get ironed out and although it was poor today I hope people stick with it as I believe they’ll get it right with time.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

It's one game so not stressing about it,i mean the most troubled club of the summer Swindon are top after today and i will be amazed if they finish there,oh well lets try to progress in the cup and then hopefully capitalise on 2 home league games to get us on track,lose those and i might start to stress a little 🙂

Mckirdy debut goal

By the way guys, if you can't make a game, download a vpn sign in to ifollow. Make sure it's set to Spain or Holland etc. If the payment option comes up in Euro's your good to go I used thunder Vpn from the play store and used it on me fone

• Like 1