onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Northampton Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

13 hours ago, valefan16 said:

Wilson clearly has the ability, you dont play for Manchester United 15-20 times if you dont have something to offer. Hopefully coming back to his roots will see him get back to his best. 

If we can get him to his best we would have by far the best in the league striker wise.

Does anyone know if ifollow will work abroad? Looks like it doesn’t but anyone tried? I’m on Greece 

The day has come and i am absolutely buzzing for it but i think we all need to see today with the right perspective. Its going to be emotional and im sure we would all love to come away with a convincing win however we have had a massive overhaul today so win lose or draw lets all keep our heads. This is the start of the process and its a marathon not sprint. With the amount of new players we have we could easily get beat and look disjointed this does not mean our summer recruitment isnt good enough. We all need to give darrell and the team time lets save our judgements for after 10-15 games and just get behind the players because fans gettinf behind teams after being away for so long is going to be a massive boost and if ever the saying of the 12th man be true its now. Im hoping more than anything we come away with the win but its not the end of the world if not. 

UP THE <ovf censored> VALE

Anyone after swapping a south stand ticket for an east stand one?

Also know of a spare going if anyone needs one but doesn’t want to take the risk of going all the way down there and there being no on the day ones available. 

19 hours ago, Diego Maradona said:

Couldn’t agree more about Wilson. This next comment about Wilson may be a little premature but Wilson is one of the best players I’ve seen in League 2. He looks ‘class’. It’s down to him how much he wants it.

I not sure he’s a goal poacher type forward (but I could be wrong) but if we can get him running at their defenders with the ball at his feet then I’m sure he’ll make things happen.

That said, I hope he can get himself in the box to get on the end of a few crosses etc.

Regarding the team for tomorrow, I would go with Jones at LWB and I think Clarke will go with Jones at the start as well.

Hope you're right. Wilson looks to me like a player who will thrive with someone to lay off chances to him, as we saw with the one two and goal at Chesterfield. That's why I think our preferred partnership should be Wilson and Proctor with Rodney to come on in a front three if we're chasing the game. 

Can't wait for three o'clock - c'mon, you Valiants!

Archived