Johnson

Worrall

Walker

Pett

Conlon

Benning

Wilson

Rodney

That would be my best guess of the starting 11, in a wing-back 3-5-2 formation. Maybe he'll go for Jones over Benning if he wants to be a bit more safer. Hope not though. Looks a very good, solid starting 11. Not one that's full of goals so keeping clean-sheets will be vital if we're to have a good season. A lot will also depend on whether Rodney can also kick on and find a bit more consistency.

Think we'll start the campaign with a 0-0 or 1-1.

Advert

I've not seen any of the pre-season friendlies and couldn't pick the team if I tried.
It's going to be virgin territory with regatds the players on Saturday but I look forward to the game and new season with my usual optimism.
I'll take a draw now, I think it's a really tough start but if we go with the mental attitude I expect from a DC team then 3 points are definitely on the cards.
UTV.

16 hours ago, Diego Maradona said:

Apart Radio Stoke or actually going to the game, don’t have many other options if no I-follow.

If you use a vpn and change to a european country you can watch its what i normally do if i cant make it for whatever reason. 

Northampton Town will be staging a tribute to supporters who have sadly passed away since the last time supporters were allowed in to Sixfields without restrictions ahead of the Port Vale game on Saturday.

At approx 2.45pm, the big screen will show the pictures and we will read out the names of more than 40 supporters, former players and staff members who are sadly no longer with us.

If supporters wish to see this tribute, they are asked to take their seats before 2.45pm, while the match programme will also include a tribute.

1 hour ago, philmpv said:
2 hours ago, Vale1995 said:
If you use a vpn and change to a european country you can watch its what i normally do if i cant make it for whatever reason. 

I thought ifollow got wise to that and now require a foreign payment method and address?

Dont believe so ive never been asked for that

1 hour ago, Platty's Tassels said:

Which VPN do you use? Do you pay for it?

Is it as simple as just installing the VPN, then just logging into IFollow?

If you just search vpn into google any of the top results will be fine to use, they normally charge about 5 pounds a month but you can cancel anytime, but the games are cheaper for people abroad its about 5 pound on ifollow for people abroad

6 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

If you just search vpn into google any of the top results will be fine to use, they normally charge about 5 pounds a month but you can cancel anytime, but the games are cheaper for people abroad its about 5 pound on ifollow for people abroad

Cheers mate. I'm just a little concerned I'll get my account banned or something if I suddenly start living in Spain with a UK bank account:shifty:

How can clubs plead poverty and then fail miserably it seems to make the process of buying a ticket (the main source of revenue, by far, for most clubs at L1 level and below) so far back in the dark ages? We have one phone line with no holding/queuing system, Sunderland can't even sell tickets for their game at VP, and Northampton require ticket sales on the day to be cash only (surely more time consuming and a faff than card sales) Beggars belief.

21 minutes ago, Platty's Tassels said:

Cheers mate. I'm just a little concerned I'll get my account banned or something if I suddenly start living in Spain with a UK bank account:shifty:

I set up a new ifollow account for the one i use with the vpn when i cant go the game so if get banned still got another one

19 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

Does anyone know if that car park below the ground is in use again?  It was shut the last time we went to Sixfields.

Hello. It should be in use but if not there is another one just the other side. If you come from Junction 15a of M1 towards the ground it’s clearly signposted Duston Mill Football car park on the roundabout just before you get to Sixfields.

Glad to be going back to a game with people there. 

Archived