Match thread: Chesterfield v Port Vale (friendly)

robf

Yeah that's fair enough hope the Vale do it for all away games I do not mind paying a tenner watch all the away games it's cheaper than going but you cannot beat going the localish ones so do not mind tge expense of a few away days on train etc but in the main if you like me and work permanent nights it's great waking up on a sat afternoon and paying to watch the Vale when at Northampton for example next week as working fri and sat night .
UTV 
Unfortunately that's not Vales call, it's Sky. Never going to happen, however much we want it to. I've got IPTV for the away games this season though, as don't travel away anyway and haven't done for years. As we saw last season, the RS commentators watch a completely different game to the rest of us, so can't trust the radio commentary! Will be there with my ST for the home games though

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, philmpv said:
27 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:
Yeah that's fair enough hope the Vale do it for all away games I do not mind paying a tenner watch all the away games it's cheaper than going but you cannot beat going the localish ones so do not mind tge expense of a few away days on train etc but in the main if you like me and work permanent nights it's great waking up on a sat afternoon and paying to watch the Vale when at Northampton for example next week as working fri and sat night .
UTV 

Unfortunately that's not Vales call, it's Sky. Never going to happen, however much we want it to. I've got IPTV for the away games this season though, as don't travel away anyway and haven't done for years. As we saw last season, the RS commentators watch a completely different game to the rest of us, so can't trust the radio commentary! Will be there with my ST for the home games though

Is  your lady Jane and are you phil and do you live south west and you used live in Madeley. 

Agree totally I brought a season ticket first one in years after no show v Walsall 0_5 defeat years ago Duffys last game,I thought chonnocks to this you get yourself up early to watch a team  after working all tgrought tge night HARD,and then you watch a team of players lie down and have there bellies tickled .

Let's hope Clark has characters who do not allow that ever to be .

UTV 

Edited by Breadwinner

Just now, Breadwinner said:

Is  your lady Jane and are you phil and do you live south west and you used live in Madeley. 

Agree totally I brought a season ticket first one in years after no show v Walsall 0_5 defeat years ago Duffys last game,I thought chonnocks to this you get yourself up early to watch a team  after working all through the night HARD,and then you watch a team of players lie down and have there bellies tickled .

UTV 

Agree totally I brought a season ticket first one in years after no show v Walsall 0_5 defeat ears ago Duffus last game,I thought chonnocks to this you get yourself up early to watch a team  after working all tgrought tge night HARD,and then you watch a team of players lie down and have there bellies tickled .
UTV 
Nah that's not me dude
  • Thanks 1

Just now, darren1810 said:

No Rodney and Smithy sub 

Screenshot_20210731-141215.png

Looks like:

Covolan

Cass Legge Johnson

Worrall Garrity Conlon Pett Benning

Proctor Wilson

Interesting to see "Trialist A" (Solanke) still here even though he hasn't had much game time?

1 minute ago, Diego Maradona said:

There’s also one or two players there who need some game time: Johnson & Cass, (joined up late on due to promotion push with Hartlepool) Garrity, Legge and Proctor.

I agree but think you usually find the last friendly is as close to the opening day line up as can be.

Clarke obviously doesn't follow suit with that 

That sounds fair enough. But without knowing anything about yesterday’s ‘in-house’ game, wouldn’t you give the players who are not in the first 11 game time in the ‘in-house’ game and give the first 11 a proper game, in readiness for the start of the season?

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Platty's Tassels said:

Anyone else's stream working yet? 

Me neither. Supposed to be 2.30 start but nothing doing.

Just emailed them, so we'll see!

Edited by CambridgeDon
  • Thanks 1