Biden/Harris

Regal Beagle

17 hours ago, Regal Beagle said:

Biden casually being a massive racist today by ruling out many judges based on their sex and skin colour.

Maybe he thought that it's only fair to have a bit more black representation on that side of the justice system seeing as the USA's prisons have such a disproportionate number of black people in them.

Advert:

On 27/01/2022 at 16:52, Regal Beagle said:

Biden casually being a massive racist today by ruling out many judges based on their sex and skin colour.

Apparently, it was an election pledge he made to buy the black vote.  Just another example of the democrats and CRT, if he is going to appoint based on race it should be a person of Chinese or Indian origin, personally I would prefer the best person for the job

7 hours ago, Topher said:

Maybe he thought that it's only fair to have a bit more black representation on that side of the justice system seeing as the USA's prisons have such a disproportionate number of black people in them.

I don't think racism is fair. I think it's deeply unfair.

You can call it good racism if you want. But it's dictionary definition racism.

30 minutes ago, Paul6754 said:

Apparently, it was an election pledge he made to buy the black vote.  Just another example of the democrats and CRT, if he is going to appoint based on race it should be a person of Chinese or Indian origin, personally I would prefer the best person for the job

Right in between "you aint black" and "black people can't get online" no doubt.

Openly racist. Where is the outrage everyone?

Advert:

39 minutes ago, For Us All said:

After a second NYPD cop died after being shot in Harlem last week,perhaps the war on cops has finally reached a turning point?  

Sorry For Us All but I'm now progressive when it comes to Police deaths or Police involved shootings.

Can you just confirm the ethnicity of the cop and the ethnicity of the shooter before I make my mind up on this one?

• Like 1

On 29/01/2022 at 04:46, For Us All said:

After a second NYPD cop died after being shot in Harlem last week,perhaps the war on cops has finally reached a turning point?  

NYPD say Major crime up 38% in NYC so far this year, shootings up 32%. Defund the Police....well done BLM.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/major-crimes-up-38-in-nyc-so-far-this-year-nypd-says/3528311/

On 05/02/2022 at 04:16, Paul6754 said:

NYPD say Major crime up 38% in NYC so far this year, shootings up 32%. Defund the Police....well done BLM.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/major-crimes-up-38-in-nyc-so-far-this-year-nypd-says/3528311/

More police officers were killed in the line of duty during Biden's first year in office than in any other year since 1995.

73 officers killed,a rise of 59%.

Advert:

On 23/09/2021 at 18:05, Paul6754 said:

The truth will eventually come out viz the Biden crime family but sleepy Joe holds the levers of power and appears to be able to make stuff go away, at least for a period of time. Hunter Biden's dealings in China, Russia and the Ukraine, what did the "Big Guy" receive and what was his role will be explosive if and when revealed. 

Every attempt has been made by the Biden Administration to stop the forensic audit in Arizona but I believe the official report is due anytime. There's still life left in the Durham investigation, Michael Sussmann (A Clinton Lawyer) was in court recently charged with lying to the FBI viz Russian collusion. Whether the like of Comey, Strock, McCabe et al see justice is anyone's guess.

Yes,the majority of the media are very quiet on the latest Durham investigation concerning 'electronic watergate'.

• Like 2

It's so disgusting when you think back at the way people supported the undermining of Trump.

To readily accept and promote known lies because you've been brainwashed into thinking Trump is terrible? I hope some of you are feeling as silly as you look right about now.

I saw a great comment about Trump the other day basically predicting that the further away from his presidency we get the more obvious it becomes of what an excellent job he did. Let's hope they stop cheating in the next election and give him a chance to sort this mess out.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, For Us All said:

Yes,the majority of the media are very quiet on the latest Durham investigation concerning 'electronic watergate'.

You're right FUA the main stream media have been very quiet in the US about this even though this scandal dwarfs Watergate.

The John Durham report (Special Counsel) has produced evidence that Trump's campaign was spied on by operatives paid for by the Hillary Clinton Campaign in an effort to develop a completely fabricated connection to Russia.

Also, the spying (Including elements from the government eg FBI and CIA)  and collusion hoax continued whilst Trump was President. Even though Robert Mueller's investigation found no evidence of collusion the Democratic Party still continued with their lie.

I doubt any of the perpetrators will be bought to justice whilst sleazy Joe is in the White House.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Regal Beagle said:

It's so disgusting when you think back at the way people supported the undermining of Trump.

To readily accept and promote known lies because you've been brainwashed into thinking Trump is terrible? I hope some of you are feeling as silly as you look right about now.

I saw a great comment about Trump the other day basically predicting that the further away from his presidency we get the more obvious it becomes of what an excellent job he did. Let's hope they stop cheating in the next election and give him a chance to sort this mess out.

It's beyond disgusting RB and the undermining of Trump still continues to this day by the woke democrats, particularly in NYC.

America is realizing that Joe Biden and his administration are not moderate, their radical policies are making America far less safe, poorer and more divided, all in direct contrast to what Trump stood for and tried to do.

• Like 1

Advert:

11 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

It's beyond disgusting RB and the undermining of Trump still continues to this day by the woke democrats, particularly in NYC.

America is realizing that Joe Biden and his administration are not moderate, their radical policies are making America far less safe, poorer and more divided, all in direct contrast to what Trump stood for and tried to do.

Another perfect example of the left accusing their opponents of something they are guilty of themselves?

• Like 1

This video just sums up the Trump Russian Collusion hoax. It's scary considering some of the people who were convinced of this hoax are now the same people advising Biden on the current Ukraine crisis.