Biden/Harris

Regal Beagle

5 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

Yeh it came out eventually in some outlets but main stream tv were very mute on the subject, I can't remember it being aired. If Trump had done something similar to a woman on Capital Hill it would have been front page news and headlines on every piece of media in the country.

Very telling that you choose to comment on what you did rather than comment on the alleged act on Tara Reade.

Very telling that you claim to be super aware of American politics, claim that you did not know of the accusations, not only the Tara Reade one but also the others, then post a link to it. 

Perhaps you're not as super aware as you think.

Edited by Paul6754

Advert:

39 minutes ago, Paul6754 said:

I certainly am not. That is a truly disgusting post and you should try using some common sense in your replies. 

I’m sorry if that offends you but in a previous post you wrote, “I’m only interested in what Trump did whilst he was President ie in Public Office, before that he had to live with the pro's and con's of being a  high profile businessmen.”

So it seems you weren’t interested in what Trump did when not in office such as breaking the law and abusing women.  Please explain your comment it that is not what you meant  

17 minutes ago, Paul6754 said:

Yeh it came out eventually in some outlets but main stream tv were very mute on the subject, I can't remember it being aired. If Trump had done something similar to a woman on Capital Hill it would have been front page news and headlines on every piece of media in the country.

Very telling that you choose to comment on what you did rather than comment on the alleged act on Tara Reade.

Very telling that you claim to be super aware of American politics, claim that you did not know of the accusations, not only the Tara Reade one but also the others, then post a link to it. 

Perhaps you're not as super aware as you think.

At no point have I claimed to be “super aware” of American politics. I am in no position to claim that so please tell me where I did?  I express opinions just as you do about Vale despite being on the other side of pond. 

3 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

I’m sorry if that offends you but in a previous post you wrote, “I’m only interested in what Trump did whilst he was President ie in Public Office, before that he had to live with the pro's and con's of being a  high profile businessmen.”

So it seems you weren’t interested in what Trump did when not in office such as breaking the law and abusing women.  Please explain your comment it that is not what you meant  

That post would offend many people. You can see from the above quote I never said or intimated anything along the lines of, "It’s OK for blokes to go round breaking the law and fiddling inappropriately with women as long as they aren’t in public office?", you inferred those words.

This is a communication technique you often use in posts to achieve social power and intimidation, however, it's rather pathetic some people will push back.

It is what I meant for the reason that if he had been found guilty of serious enough crime by a court of law of the land he would have been precluded from running for President. The media isn't a court of law.

4 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

At no point have I claimed to be “super aware” of American politics. I am in no position to claim that so please tell me where I did?  I express opinions just as you do about Vale despite being on the other side of pond. 

FFS, I watch virtually every game Vale play and organize my trips back to S-o-T to see as many Vale games as I can. I've been an avid Vale fan since the early 60's and go to the Vale with the same school friend as I did back  in the day. I read OVF as a way to keep in touch with what's going on around/at the Vale and comment where I can although there are threads where I don't post eg transfer targets, as I don't get as much info cf to someone living in Stoke.

I could do a Jacko51 and reply, "So are you saying you can't be a Vale fan unless......,,,,,UK?" but I won't.....lol.

You have claimed to be, if not super aware, at least more than interested in American politics, just look at the number of posts you've made on the subject. I can't be assed to trawl through threads.

Advert:

But he did break the law by committing fraud over Trump University and having to pay a huge sum to settle the case. And he has faced numerous accusations of sexual misdemeanours admitting to such behaviour himself on tape. You can’t argue on the one hand that he has not been found guilty of anything, it’s just the media, then say in the same breath that Biden is guilty as hell because of the media like the article I posted above. 

3 minutes ago, Paul6754 said:

FFS, I watch virtually every game Vale play and organize my trips back to S-o-T to see as many Vale games as I can. I've been an avid Vale fan since the early 60's and go to the Vale with the same school friend as I did back  in the day. I read OVF as a way to keep in touch with what's going on around/at the Vale and comment where I can although there are threads where I don't post eg transfer targets, as I don't get as much info cf to someone living in Stoke.

I could do a Jacko51 and reply, "So are you saying you can't be a Vale fan unless......,,,,,UK?" but I won't.....lol.

You have claimed to be, if not super aware, at least more than interested in American politics, just look at the number of posts you've made on the subject. I can't be assed to trawl through threads.

What is wrong with being interested in American politics?  And I know plenty of fans who don’t live in the UK, some of whom have Vale season tickets despite hardly ever getting to games. I was simply trying to demonstrate that my interest in American Politics is like your interest in Vale - from a distance. 

22 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

But he did break the law by committing fraud over Trump University and having to pay a huge sum to settle the case. And he has faced numerous accusations of sexual misdemeanours admitting to such behaviour himself on tape. You can’t argue on the one hand that he has not been found guilty of anything, it’s just the media, then say in the same breath that Biden is guilty as hell because of the media like the article I posted above. 

We're going around n circles here. Before Trump became President I had no interest in him as a person, what he did or his life. I'm only saying he mustn't have done or been found guilty in a court of law of something bad/serious enough else he would have been precluded from running for President. I have no interest whatsoever in Trump University or what ever happened to it, zero. Again I am aware he has been accused of inappropriate behavior with women but nothing serious enough to preclude him running for President.

From memory Bill Clinton had all sorts of accusations of inappropriate sexual behavior towards women, including an allegation of rape, before he was President but you don't go on and on about this, Joe Biden to.

22 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

What is wrong with being interested in American politics?

And I know plenty of fans who don’t live in the UK, some of whom have Vale season tickets despite hardly ever getting to games. I was simply trying to demonstrate that my interest in American Politics is like your interest in Vale - from a distance. 

Nowt.

Good for you. I have more than an interest in PVFC, I have lived and breathed Port Vale for the vast majority of my life, it is in my blood, it's where I'm from.

1 hour ago, Paul6754 said:

We're going around n circles here. Before Trump became President I had no interest in him as a person, what he did or his life. I'm only saying he mustn't have done or been found guilty in a court of law of something bad/serious enough else he would have been precluded from running for President. I have no interest whatsoever in Trump University or what ever happened to it, zero. Again I am aware he has been accused of inappropriate behavior with women but nothing serious enough to preclude him running for President.

From memory Bill Clinton had all sorts of accusations of inappropriate sexual behavior towards women, including an allegation of rape, before he was President but you don't go on and on about this, Joe Biden to.

It does seem sad that Clinton, Trump and Biden all seem to be accused of being sexual predators but all became President. It says a lot about the voters in your country an ours that they seem acceptable to the electorate just like Boris who doesn’t even know how many kids he’s fathered!

Advert:

On 27/09/2021 at 20:27, Jacko51 said:

I’m happy to criticising any wrong doing by Joe Biden. Are you willing to do the same for your hero or are all the accusations simply figments of the mainstream press’s imagination?

You are not though are you?

And yeah, figments of the mainstream press' imagination, along with leading democrats like Biden, Harris, AOC, Clinton and seemingly the FBI who have admitted to making up the start of the russia corruption hoax.

I mean how can you say that whilst knowing that the whole Russia thing was a lie to try and cheat the election and also, looking back, you can honestly say that the second impeachment hoax - the one where Trump said to march peacefully and the press, the democrats, and many others all said "omg he said peacefully but he actually meant go do some terrorism"

I mean that was simply a lie wasn't it? you do know that now don't you?

On 05/10/2021 at 11:34, Regal Beagle said:

You are not though are you?

And yeah, figments of the mainstream press' imagination, along with leading democrats like Biden, Harris, AOC, Clinton and seemingly the FBI who have admitted to making up the start of the russia corruption hoax.

I mean how can you say that whilst knowing that the whole Russia thing was a lie to try and cheat the election and also, looking back, you can honestly say that the second impeachment hoax - the one where Trump said to march peacefully and the press, the democrats, and many others all said "omg he said peacefully but he actually meant go do some terrorism"

I mean that was simply a lie wasn't it? you do know that now don't you?

Just answer the question do you not criticise your hero Trump?

On 06/10/2021 at 16:41, tommytunstall said:

Just answer the question do you not criticise your hero Trump?

How about you go first. The Russia thing was made up wasn't it? That's why the left wing media won't mention it now, it's why none of you lot will mention it now. 

It's a familiar pattern.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/10/2021 at 09:54, Regal Beagle said:

How about you go first. The Russia thing was made up wasn't it? That's why the left wing media won't mention it now, it's why none of you lot will mention it now. 

It's a familiar pattern.

What a surprise, no response.

Are any of you big enough to admit it? 

What other lies were you taken in by? If they can lie about that, what else have they lied to you about?

They literally tried to steal the 2016 election with this lie, and then have convinced you in 2020 that elections cannot be stolen. None of it is true is it?

Advert:

7 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

What a surprise, no response.

Are any of you big enough to admit it? 

What other lies were you taken in by? If they can lie about that, what else have they lied to you about?

They literally tried to steal the 2016 election with this lie, and then have convinced you in 2020 that elections cannot be stolen. None of it is true is it?

You are such a biased right winger

2 minutes ago, tommytunstall said:

You are such a biased right winger

I'm right though aren't I?

Like objectively...

Like the media and the clinton campaign lied about Russia-Trump collusion to try and influence the 2016 election, and everyone bought it, parrotted it for years, and now no one will acknolwedge it because they know they were completley conned by the same people they use to prop up every other world view they have.

It must be quite concerning to be forced into doubting your political beliefs.

and you have no idea what right wing means. None of you do.

Edited by Regal Beagle
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well Biden has had a great first year in office. 

Lies. 

Severe cognitive decline.

Economy in the gutter.

No real prospect of meeting any of his main election pledges.

And to top it all off, the President and Vice President think it is acceptable to confirm January 6 to pearl harbor and 9/11? Truly despicable. A reminder that Trump never said anything even remotely as offensive and blatantly dishonest as that.

• Like 1