Biden/Harris

Regal Beagle

Advert:

On 24/09/2021 at 08:38, Jacko51 said:

Will Paul and RB accept this result or will they want a recount of the recount?

Why would I not accept the result. It was not a recount it was an audit to determine legal from illegal ballots so the truth of who won the Arizona election can be determined and also where election integrity may be improved in the future if need be.

Given the potentially explosive and litigious nature of this audit and it's findings Karen Fann has been correctly and sensibly very cautious in what information has been released.

However, 57,000 ballots with "Issues" were discovered along with 17,00 duplicate ballots, it is illegal to vote more than once. As I understand this information and other stuff has been passed onto to the Arizona Attorney General to find out whether this was intentional malfeasance or not, intentional malfeasance constitutes fraud. Biden's winning margin in Arizona was 10,500 and as far as I'm aware the information has not been released as to what the party make up of these 70,000+ potentially dodgy ballots is.

The reaction from the mainstream media was as predicted, pathetic.

4 minutes ago, Paul6754 said:

Why would I not accept the result. It was not a recount it was an audit to determine legal from illegal ballots so the truth of who won the Arizona election can be determined and also where election integrity may be improved in the future if need be.

Given the potentially explosive and litigious nature of this audit and it's findings Karen Fann has been correctly and sensibly very cautious in what information has been released.

However, 57,000 ballots with "Issues" were discovered along with 17,00 duplicate ballots, it is illegal to vote more than once. As I understand this information and other stuff has been passed onto to the Arizona Attorney General to find out whether this was intentional malfeasance or not, intentional malfeasance constitutes fraud. Biden's winning margin in Arizona was 10,500 and as far as I'm aware the information has not been released as to what the party make up of these 70,000+ potentially dodgy ballots is.

Pretty predictable response. The loon still has supporters 

Advert:

2 minutes ago, Paul6754 said:

https://eu.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2021/09/25/maricopa-county-calls-arizona-election-audit-irresponsible-dangerous/5848270001/

"The Cyber Ninjas’ opinions come from a misuse and misunderstanding of the data provided by the county and are twisted to fit the narrative that something went wrong," County Board Chairman Jack Sellers said in a statement shortly after the three-hour presentation ended.

2 hours ago, Regal Beagle said:

Just double checking that none of you are interesting in discussing the Hunter Biden emails thing?

Prominent Democrats, a former Director of the National Intelligence Service under Obama and the main stream media said that was Russian collusion and we know they always tell the truth and are always correct.

Did you purchase any of Hunter Biden's art work Regal, if so which piece and do you know what cut the "big guy" took.

18 minutes ago, Paul6754 said:

Prominent Democrats, a former Director of the National Intelligence Service under Obama and the main stream media said that was Russian collusion and we know they always tell the truth and are always correct.

Did you purchase any of Hunter Biden's art work Regal, if so which piece and do you know what cut the "big guy" took.

I’m happy to criticising any wrong doing by Joe Biden. Are you willing to do the same for your hero or are all the accusations simply figments of the mainstream press’s imagination?

20 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

https://eu.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2021/09/25/maricopa-county-calls-arizona-election-audit-irresponsible-dangerous/5848270001/

"The Cyber Ninjas’ opinions come from a misuse and misunderstanding of the data provided by the county and are twisted to fit the narrative that something went wrong," County Board Chairman Jack Sellers said in a statement shortly after the three-hour presentation ended.

Oh that old chestnut, why has he and his gang not co-operated in the audit, why have they been openly hostile to the audit team, why haven't they complied with subpoenas for equipment, why did his gang claim two full forensic audits had been done by the BoS when they hadn't, what have Jack Sellers and his gang got to hide.

I would have thought it was in Jack Sellers interest to determine if there was fraud or not.

Let the Az Attorney General do his job.

4 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

I’m happy to criticising any wrong doing by Joe Biden. Are you willing to do the same for your hero or are all the accusations simply figments of the mainstream press’s imagination?

Oh are you, can't say I've seen any although there's been plenty of opportunity:upthevale:

He's not my hero just someone who stuck up for America and got the country doing well and created opportunities for all. I've criticised Trump in the past for comments/actions about Obamacare.

• Thanks 1

Advert:

48 minutes ago, Paul6754 said:

Oh are you, can't say I've seen any although there's been plenty of opportunity:upthevale:

He's not my hero just someone who stuck up for America and got the country doing well and created opportunities for all. I've criticised Trump in the past for comments/actions about Obamacare.

All I’ve seen from you is stuff about his son rather than JB. And I’ve criticised the latter’s actions over Afghanistan. I haven’t seen you criticise Trump’s self confessed sexual harassment of women or his fraud over Trump University or is failure to do what other Presidents have done in releasing his tax returns despite his promise to do so.

What I will criticise above all is the political system in a country of 300 million people who have seen fit to see their last three presidential candidates as a crook, a pensioner and a woman whose husband couldn’t keep his **** in his pants. 

On 27/09/2021 at 16:36, Jacko51 said:

All I’ve seen from you is stuff about his son rather than JB. And I’ve criticised the latter’s actions over Afghanistan. I haven’t seen you criticise Trump’s self confessed sexual harassment of women or his fraud over Trump University or is failure to do what other Presidents have done in releasing his tax returns despite his promise to do so.

What I will criticise above all is the political system in a country of 300 million people who have seen fit to see their last three presidential candidates as a crook, a pensioner and a woman whose husband couldn’t keep his **** in his pants. 

There's plenty of stuff from me criticising Joe Biden, heck he's a walking disaster.  I'm only interested in what Trump did whilst he was President ie in Public Office, before that he had to live with the pro's and con's of being a  high profile businessmen. I couldn't give a damn about Trumps tax returns, I'm only interested in what he's done for America. I anticipate he didn't pay much/any tax previously just like most other rich business owners.

I haven't seen you criticise Joe Biden for sexually attacking an intern on Capitol  Hill whilst he was a Senator, an incident for which there are documented complaints in Police Possession but which was swept under the carpet when Biden became the Presidential Candidate. Suddenly The Democrats changed their tune from "A woman should be believed" in the Kavanagh hearings to "The evidence has to be heard " for Joe Biden, hypocrisy at it's finest.

• Like 1

On 27/09/2021 at 14:55, tommytunstall said:

Pretty predictable response. The loon still has supporters 

It's not a predictable response, what's posted are the facts of the next stage in the process of determining if there was election fraud or not in Maricopa County.

18 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

There's plenty of stuff from me criticising Joe Biden, heck he's a walking disaster.  I'm only interested in what Trump did whilst he was President ie in Public Office, before that he had to live with the pro's and con's of being a  high profile businessmen. I couldn't give a damn about Trumps tax returns, I'm only interested in what he's done for America. I anticipate he didn't pay much/any tax previously just like most other rich business owners.

I haven't seen you criticise Joe Biden for sexually attacking an intern on Capitol  Hill whilst he was a Senator, an incident for which there are documented complaints in Police Possession but which was swept under the carpet when Biden became the Presidential Candidate. Suddenly The Democrats changed their tune from "A woman should be believed" in the Kavanagh hearings to "The evidence has to be heard " for Joe Biden, hypocrisy at it's finest.

I wasn't aware of the Biden harrassment allegations so that's why I haven't commented on them  But using your standards, he wasn't POTUS at the time so it doesn't count!

4 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

I wasn't aware of the Biden harrassment allegations so that's why I haven't commented on them  But using your standards, he wasn't POTUS at the time so it doesn't count!

But he was a Senator and in Public Office, that  was my point about Trump he wasn't in Public Office.

You probably weren't aware of the allegations 'cause the left wing media did all they could to sweep them under the carpet....again.  One allegation was more than harassment, it's not appropriate to describe the allegation on OVF. The girl's name is Tara Reade and she was a Senate Aide not an intern.

Advert:

13 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

But he was a Senator and in Public Office, that  was my point about Trump he wasn't in Public Office.

You probably weren't aware of the allegations 'cause the left wing media did all they could to sweep them under the carpet....again.  One allegation was more than harassment, it's not appropriate to describe the allegation on OVF. The girl's name is Tara Reade and she was a Senate Aide not an intern.

So are you saying it’s OK for blokes to go round breaking the law and fiddling inappropriately with women as long as they aren’t in public office?  Really???

On 28/09/2021 at 23:23, Paul6754 said:

Left wing press sweeping it all under the carpet and not mentioning it.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/04/12/us/politics/joe-biden-tara-reade-sexual-assault-complaint.amp.html

4 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

So are you saying it’s OK for blokes to go round breaking the law and fiddling inappropriately with women as long as they aren’t in public office?  Really???

I certainly am not. That is a truly disgusting post and you should try using some common sense in your replies.