Jump to content

Biden/Harris


Regal Beagle
 Share

Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, For Us All said:

I have already said twice that they are both been at fault,Trump when he was President but Biden must be made accountable for the latest fiasco,he can't keep blaming Trump for everything.We'll never know if Trumps withdrawal would  have been any different but he's no longer in charge.As the current President said "the buck stops here",over to you Joe.

The Evacuation Plan was based on very poor intellegence,  Are the CIA professionals or political appointees?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, For Us All said:

I have already said twice that they are both been at fault,Trump when he was President but Biden must be made accountable for the latest fiasco,he can't keep blaming Trump for everything.We'll never know if Trumps withdrawal would  have been any different but he's no longer in charge.As the current President said "the buck stops here",over to you Joe.

The buck does indeed stop with the President but as I said earlier he is not solely responsible for intelligence failures or you have to say the buck stops with Bush for 9/11 and the buck stops with Trump for 6th January.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, For Us All said:

I have already said twice that they are both been at fault,Trump when he was President but Biden must be made accountable for the latest fiasco,he can't keep blaming Trump for everything.We'll never know if Trumps withdrawal would  have been any different but he's no longer in charge.As the current President said "the buck stops here",over to you Joe.

Same here the buck stops with Johnson!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, tommytunstall said:

Same here the buck stops with Johnson!

Don't expect a reply to this from FUA. It's funny he won't apply the same logic he uses against Biden to Johnson. Wonder why that is? Probably because he is more than a little disingenous

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, For Us All said:

It does,never mind Harris is waiting in the wings to take over next year.

Where's she by the way,seems to have disappeared!!

She's gone AWOL, she's appears reluctant to get involved at the Southern Border even though Biden delegated the task to her, she's rarely seen or heard talking about the issue in the media. Who can blame her, the Southern border is yet another Biden screw up.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, WV said:

Don't expect a reply to this from FUA. It's funny he won't apply the same logic he uses against Biden to Johnson. Wonder why that is? Probably because he is more than a little disingenous

 

Sorry to disappoint you again but you are on the wrong thread.There are two other threads for Boris critics,this is for Biden/Harris.We don't want any deflections now do we?😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

She's gone AWOL, she's appears reluctant to get involved at the Southern Border even though Biden delegated the task to her, she's rarely seen or heard talking about the issue in the media. Who can blame her, the Southern border is yet another Biden screw up.

Spot on,she's obviously distancing herself from all this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The UK says no planes are leaving empty.

The US says they will rescue everyone they possibly can.

Neither states they will get everyone out.

The US claims it's in control of the airport.......

 Only on the inside, the Taliban control the exterior.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Sorry to disappoint you again but you are on the wrong thread.There are two other threads for Boris critics,this is for Biden/Harris.We don't want any deflections now do we?😉

Do you think it's clever when you post this sort of thing? You do it all the time when you can't reply without saving face over previous disingenuous comments. It isn't clever or funny deflection, it just makes you look daft. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Doha said:

Do you think it's clever when you post this sort of thing? You do it all the time when you can't reply without saving face over previous disingenuous comments. It isn't clever or funny deflection, it just makes you look daft. 

Lighten up,did you not notice the emoji.😉

The Mrs also says I'm daft and she's always right!!😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wondering why you will criticise the US president but not Boris? Why does the buck stop with Biden but not with Johnson? What is the difference? 

Edited by WV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The actions of Raab are disgraceful, I have no allegiance to any political party, I would consider voting Tory, but not with this corrupt sleazy lot currently in power, Doris, Patel, Raab, Mogg, Jenrick etc etc what an inept cabinet, most of them still there because Doris has no balls. Now I agree that Starmer and Davey are totally useless. But I fail to understand why the regular posters on here continually post pro Johnson posts, how can they be taken in with this excuse of a Government 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fascinating interview with someone who has experience with Afghanistan. 

 

I'm no tory, but I baffle to see why Rory Stewart was never picked for the leader of the Conservative Party - what an improvement on the clown we have now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 22/08/2021 at 18:40, ginge said:

Fascinating interview with someone who has experience with Afghanistan. 

 

I'm no tory, but I baffle to see why Rory Stewart was never picked for the leader of the Conservative Party - what an improvement on the clown we have now. 

That wouldn’t be difficult 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 22/08/2021 at 17:40, ginge said:

Fascinating interview with someone who has experience with Afghanistan. 

 

I'm no tory, but I baffle to see why Rory Stewart was never picked for the leader of the Conservative Party - what an improvement on the clown we have now. 

Baffled,why,this bloke couldn't even make Mayor of London never mind PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Reporting Posts and Ignoring Users

    Admin don't read everything. Don't assume we'll spot rule breaking. Please report posts and we'll act on ASAP. If you're logged in use the orange report post button. If you're not logged in, please use the contact form

    If you can't get on with another user you can "ignore" them. Follow the link, type in their username and save - Click here

    Check with admin if you wish to sell/auction any items. We're happy to support good causes but check first - Contact us here

  • Friends of OVF




×
×
  • Create New...