Biden/Harris

Regal Beagle

Let's have a look at our response to the events.

"No 10 confirms the PM headed off on holiday to the West Country on Sat - the day before Kabul fell to the Taliban - while Dominic Raab, foreign secretary, was also on hols abroad in Cyprus. Downing Street insists he was in charge throughout, nobody deputising in Westminster." 

Dominic Raab who today threatened to apply sanctions/withold aid .... despite our government already cutting aid to Afghanistan by 78% this year. Dominic Raab who himself said today in an interview with Sky "you know I don't talk about intelligence" . That's the most truth I've heard from him. 

• Haha 2

Trump on Afghanistan, June 26, 2021:

"I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn't stop the process. 21 years is enough. Don't we think? 21 years. [The Biden admin] couldn't stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop."

2 hours ago, ginge said:

Let's have a look at our response to the events.

"No 10 confirms the PM headed off on holiday to the West Country on Sat - the day before Kabul fell to the Taliban - while Dominic Raab, foreign secretary, was also on hols abroad in Cyprus. Downing Street insists he was in charge throughout, nobody deputising in Westminster." 

Dominic Raab who today threatened to apply sanctions/withold aid .... despite our government already cutting aid to Afghanistan by 78% this year. Dominic Raab who himself said today in an interview with Sky "you know I don't talk about intelligence" . That's the most truth I've heard from him. 

Absolutely correct. Why did FUA not mention this, oh I forgot he only has a go at Biden and Starmer!

18 hours ago, ginge said:

Trump on Afghanistan, June 26, 2021:

"I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn't stop the process. 21 years is enough. Don't we think? 21 years. [The Biden admin] couldn't stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop."

Oh,stop it.There's never a good time to withdraw but Biden was clearly responsible for this shambolic retreat that put millions of Afghans at risk.He simply didn't have a plan.

4 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Oh,stop it.There's never a good time to withdraw but Biden was clearly responsible for this shambolic retreat that put millions of Afghans at risk.He simply didn't have a plan.

Oh stop what? Trump said it. You cannot undo what he said even if you say stop it or put your fingers in your ears

1 hour ago, For Us All said:

I thought it was Trump’s plan which he said Biden couldn’t stop?  

4 hours ago, For Us All said:

Why put all the blame on Biden, all the spade work had been done by Trump. Hardly any NATO presence did not help. Why not criticise Johnson if you are being fair, he was also culpable. Have not got a lot of time for Ed Davey, but he was on the money today, calling Johnson a National liability.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, tommytunstall said:

Why put all the blame on Biden, all the spade work had been done by Trump. Hardly any NATO presence did not help. Why not criticise Johnson if you are being fair, he was also culpable. Have not got a lot of time for Ed Davey, but he was on the money today, calling Johnson a National liability.

Ed Davey,really?🤔

5 hours ago, ginge said:

Oh stop what? Trump said it. You cannot undo what he said even if you say stop it or put your fingers in your ears

If you like a good quote you might want to put fingers in your ears to this from Biden on July 8th.

"the likelihood there's going to be the Taliban overrunning everything and owning the whole country is highly unlikely"

If he thought that,there's the reason he mishandled and implemented the excavation,it was all part of the plan according to Joe?

Undo that one?

19 minutes ago, For Us All said:

If you like a good quote you might want to put fingers in your ears to this from Biden on July 8th.

"the likelihood there's going to be the Taliban overrunning everything and owning the whole country is highly unlikely"

If he thought that,there's the reason he mishandled and implemented the excavation,it was all part of the plan according to Joe?

Undo that one?

Why should I put my fingers to my ears? I am not trying to protect Biden here. I am just bewildered as always how you can never criticise the corrupt lying tools like Boris and Trump 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

Surely that’s a failure of intel rather than Biden personally?

July 8th - Biden assures Americans that a Taliban takeover of Afghanistan "is not inevitable" and denies that US intelligence assessed that the Afghan goverment would likely collapse.