Biden/Harris

Regal Beagle

12 hours ago, hillmanhunter said:

I take it you lot are delighted about the imminent removal of Roe Vs Wade?

SC Male judges should not be allowed to vote on this. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Advert:

11 hours ago, hillmanhunter said:

Yeah. A mad thing to ask The forum Trump cultists.

point of order. There’s no such thing as an unborn baby. 

There's only one Trump cult and it's the side that lies constantly about him but cannot post a single thing to back it up.

Secondly, this is exactly what I mean about radicals controlling the narrative. It's objectively true that abortion is the killing of unborn babies. Yet they can't allow that terminology because you literally cannot argue with it. The only people who would die on the hill of there being "no such thing as an unborn baby" are pro abortion radicals. 

Just be honest for once.

Maybe we can agree on it being the killing of an unborn human then? Is that more tasteful for you or still not allowed?

fetus
[ˈfiːtəs]

NOUN
  1. an unborn or unhatched offspring of a mammal, in particular an unborn human more than eight weeks after conception.
    synonyms:
    embryo · fertilized egg · unborn baby · unborn child

• Thanks 1

On 03/05/2022 at 04:43, hillmanhunter said:

I take it you lot are delighted about the imminent removal of Roe Vs Wade?

No, I'm not, IMHO abortion should be a woman's choice.

70% of Americans are in favor of a woman's right to choose and even if Roe vs Wade gets overturned there will be states in which abortion remains legal, cast in stone legal,  eg Massachusetts, NY, Ca etc, not ideal for all women but still available.

How "Imminent" is this, it was a leaked opinion with presumably much more debate to come. The cynic in me says the leak and it's timing were politically motivated as yesterday voting started in Ohio in the primaries in the run up to the mid-terms in November.

The Democrats are out on their feet, they need something to deflect from their appalling performance in government and poll ratings and there are many Republicans for whom this may be a deal breaker and could abstain or vote Democrat.

Advert:

Fire bombs and illegal protests outside the homes of judges. Death threats on twitter.

Wonder if the FBI will be using their geolocation devices to track and arrest these domestic terrorists?

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, For Us All said:

Meanwhile,Elon Musk discovers that 49% of Biden's followers on Twitter are fake?

Sounds like the same percentage that allegedly voted for him in 2020.

Let's go Brandon.....lol.....but it's not funny any more, I paid $5 19c for a gallon of gas yesterday.

4 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

Sounds like the same percentage that allegedly voted for him in 2020.

Let's go Brandon.....lol.....but it's not funny any more, I paid $5 19c for a gallon of gas yesterday.

Lucky you. I paid £1.60 for a litre - that’s the equivalent of £7.20 a gallon or almost 9 of your dollars. 

Advert:

4 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

Lucky you. I paid £1.60 for a litre - that’s the equivalent of £7.20 a gallon or almost 9 of your dollars. 

I'd give you some if I could....lol.  Why doesn't someone open the taps a bit more!!