Biden/Harris

Regal Beagle

On 09/04/2022 at 05:44, Regal Beagle said:

Trump was right about everything. 

Even I didn't agree with that 6 months ago but it's becoming harder to disagree now🤣

This video goes a long way to answering the cheap shots taken by posters at The Trumper.  It is undeniable that in 2018 Trump is warning Germany about becoming too dependent on Russian oil and undeniable that German diplomats are ignorantly scoffing and laughing about what's being said by Trump.

I wonder if the same German diplomats are laughing now as war rages in Ukraine and the results of their disastrous green energy policies become apparent and they stare down the real prospect of power cuts or still continue to fund the Russian war effort..

The Trumper wasn't perfect but he got most things political right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Owe-MxNu8

Advert:

On 09/04/2022 at 06:46, For Us All said:

Identify "the big guy" and the games over.

It's already started to happen FUA and there is a growing call for an independent special counsel to investigate Joe Biden and the Biden crime family, the type of enquiry Trump set up to investigate allegations of Russian Collusion. Perhaps it won't happen 'til after the November mid terms when it's anticipated Joe Biden won't be able to stop it.

There is already evidence showing Joe Biden lied when he claimed no knowledge of Hunter Biden's business dealings in China and claimed his son made no money in China. Hunter Biden's business partner, Tony Bobulinski, has already said that Joe Biden is Mr Big and there is a document(s) on the lap top showing that Mr Big received 10% of some Chinese deals.

Apparently Jack Maxey who initially released the information on Hunter Biden's lap top to the FBI and the Media claims he has discovered  another 450 gigabytes of information to share so more poop could soon be hitting the fan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khBkk5i3-n0

3 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

This video goes a long way to answering the cheap shots taken by posters at The Trumper.  It is undeniable that in 2018 Trump is warning Germany about becoming too dependent on Russian oil and undeniable that German diplomats are ignorantly scoffing and laughing about what's being said by Trump.

I wonder if the same German diplomats are laughing now as war rages in Ukraine and the results of their disastrous green energy policies become apparent and they stare down the real prospect of power cuts or still continue to fund the Russian war effort..

The Trumper wasn't perfect but he got most things political right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Owe-MxNu8

Best American President ever. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

Does anyone genuinely believe that it was Trump who thought up all this stuff rather than him being the mouthpiece for his advisors? 

Isn't that basically how all, democratic, governments work?

Have a face up front to show to the people while the work is done in the background along the corridors of power. 

Advert:

18 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

Does anyone genuinely believe that it was Trump who thought up all this stuff rather than him being the mouthpiece for his advisors? 

I mean this is a nice change from constant lies and conspiracies about him. But seriously Jacko...Even when he's right he's wrong because he must be a mouthpiece for someone?

I don't think you would use that as a defence for him if he said something you perceived to be wrong would you?

• Like 1

On 10/04/2022 at 13:44, Jacko51 said:

Of course not, every President has a cabinet/advisors to help guide and advise them but the buck stops and the final decision rests with the President if there is no agreement. The same can be said of any leadership position in any walk of life.

Sadly given the mental state of the current President it's a perfectly reasonable question to ask just who is leading the USA at the moment.

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't see this one coming. Joe Biden sets up a "Disinformation Board" headed by a Russia expert, Nina Jankowicz, who called Hunter's laptop a 'Trump campaign product' and said she 'shudders to think' about Elon Musk taking over Twitter.  Perhaps Democrat sponsored disinformation doesn't count!!!! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhB1Xs3pmYc

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10760907/Biden-starts-Disinformation-Board-led-Russia-expert-called-Hunters-laptop-Trump-product.html

• Like 1

On 28/04/2022 at 21:16, Paul6754 said:

Didn't see this one coming. Joe Biden sets up a "Disinformation Board" headed by a Russia expert, Nina Jankowicz, who called Hunter's laptop a 'Trump campaign product' and said she 'shudders to think' about Elon Musk taking over Twitter.  Perhaps Democrat sponsored disinformation doesn't count!!!! 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10760907/Biden-starts-Disinformation-Board-led-Russia-expert-called-Hunters-laptop-Trump-product.html

So gross. Genuinely evil this kind of stuff.

Wonder if the morons who supported the censorship of the laptop story are scared at all yet?

Advert:

1 hour ago, Regal Beagle said:

So gross. Genuinely evil this kind of stuff.

Wonder if the morons who supported the censorship of the laptop story are scared at all yet?

This could get very interesting indeed if, as anticipated, the Republicans take back the House and the Senate in the midterms in November of this year.

Biden and Mayorkas will face impeachment over treason on the Southern Border and a Special Counsel will be appointed to investigate Hunter Biden's business dealings and the likelihood is the cards will crumble on the Biden crime family and the "Big guy" will be outed and who knows what will be exposed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 28/04/2022 at 21:16, Paul6754 said:

Apparently,she is trying to get her message out there on Tik Tok by playing Mary Poppins.

Talk about cringeworthy!!!

3 hours ago, Joe B said:

😀

If you think that women and young girls being raped, assaulted and murdered on the US Southern Border, children being bought and sold  and used as currency to facilitate illegal migration and drug cartels flooding the streets of the USA with Fentanyl and other dangerous substances to such an extent that drug overdose is the leading cause of death among Americans 18-45 years old are funny  then you should feel thoroughly ashamed of yourself.    

When Biden and Mayorkas took office they swore under oath to secure the borders of the USA, instead they've intentionally caused and have presided over the greatest immigration catastrophe in American history.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, hillmanhunter said:

I take it you lot are delighted about the imminent removal of Roe Vs Wade?

Firstly, this debate is stupid and I genuinely don't understand why it's such a barometer of political stance. 

Secondly, the left control the narrative on abortion and it's pretty horrific. The more extreme advocates hold pretty heinous views but get to dress them up in some form of soft feminist and libertarian disguise. They don't believe in those things and so no one should take those arguments seriously (from the radicals again I must stress).

I think if you ask any reasonable person where they stand on abortion, they'd accept early abortions and not be comfortable with it at later stages so the debate should not be whether they should be legal or illegal, but where the line is. But then again we won't be allowed to have that honest and reasonable debate because the of the radicals.

• Thanks 1

Advert:

40 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

Firstly, this debate is stupid and I genuinely don't understand why it's such a barometer of political stance. 

Secondly, the left control the narrative on abortion and it's pretty horrific. The more extreme advocates hold pretty heinous views but get to dress them up in some form of soft feminist and libertarian disguise. They don't believe in those things and so no one should take those arguments seriously (from the radicals again I must stress).

I think if you ask any reasonable person where they stand on abortion, they'd accept early abortions and not be comfortable with it at later stages so the debate should not be whether they should be legal or illegal, but where the line is. But then again we won't be allowed to have that honest and reasonable debate because the of the radicals.

Well done. You're answering a question that nobody is asking.

• Confused 1

54 minutes ago, hillmanhunter said:

Well done. You're answering a question that nobody is asking.

Your question was <ovf censored> to be fair.

If you want to play that game though, I don't really think killing unborn babies is a good thing. Do you?

4 hours ago, Regal Beagle said:

Your question was <ovf censored> to be fair.

If you want to play that game though, I don't really think killing unborn babies is a good thing. Do you?

Yeah. A mad thing to ask The forum Trump cultists.

point of order. There’s no such thing as an unborn baby. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1