Biden/Harris

Regal Beagle

Advert:

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, For Us All said:

They probably have now?

So that’s that then. Biden has sent weapons and also offered The Ukrainian president a safe haven. Whilst currently rejecting a safe route out, he may find this offer more attractive than being held prisoner by the Russians should the war not go Ukraine’s way. 
If you were making a point here, I’m sorry for failing to see what that point is. If it’s wanton un-evidenced Biden bashing then there is little point in any dialogue.

I’m not a particular fan of Biden, by the way, I just can’t see the point of manufacturing criticism, to suit a partisan stance.

Edited by Dr Delgado

On 25/02/2022 at 14:52, tommytunstall said:

Biden to name the very first Black person to sit on the Supreme Court panel. I thought he was racist?

Open racism. He admits it, the media proudly reports on it and a particular subset of racists are delighted about it.

Mr Biden first promised to nominate a black woman to the top court two years ago while campaigning for the Democratic presidential nomination.

Advert:

On 25/02/2022 at 19:10, Paul6754 said:

Someone who puts America first.

Someone who stands up to the radical left, pulls out of the Paris Climate Accord and and calls the so called Climate Crisis for what it is.

Advise Germany to cancel the Nordstream pipeline so as not to become dependent on Russian oil/gas to feed the coffers of Putin.

Make American self sufficient in oil/gas so not to depend on OPEC and/or Russia and enable it to supply it's allies. Biden pandered to the radical left and destroyed American energy policy within two weeks of taking office resulting in increased inflation which hits the poor hardest. 

As for Bosnia you overhype Biden's contribution, other US Politicians were also involved. Bosnia was 25 years ago, Biden is not the same parson now.

John McCain's war service nearly 60 years ago has no relevance on the political scene of the 21st century so good reason to stop repeating yourself.

Yes,the first thing Biden did was to close down the Keystone pipeline,good move that?Putin couldn't believe his luck with the US and Europe now giving him $1 billion a day for oil and gas.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Dr Delgado said:

So in pointing out that Trump sold anti tank missiles to Ukraine, this makes me a narcissist? I fail to see how you have come to this conclusion maybe a little evidence would convince me to take a closer look in the mirror (no pun intended).

Why would you make that point at all when the point I made was that goods had been transferred from the USA to Ukraine. Did you think that I didn't know they were sold to Ukraine?

Again, if you could provide some evidence relative to the lies you think I have swallowed I would be more than willing to re-examine my point of view.

Just to clarify, would you please point out the lies I have swallowed relative to the three points below;

1. Trump mocks disabled people.

2. Trump disrespects women.

3. He surrounds himself with sycophants.

There is another side to the "Mocking disabled people story", you just swallowed the lies from the left. In addition note the stories of the disabled children and charities helped by Trump.

https://www.catholics4trump.com/the-true-story-donald-trump-did-not-mock-a-reporters-disability/

The "Disrespects women" has already been dealt with.

Out of interest who were the "Sycophants" Trump surrounded himself with.

If you are not interested in Trump's tax returns then you really don't care for campaign promises. I'm sure you would be happy to call out Biden on any of his broken pledges?

I'm interested in what Trump did whilst he was in office and from what I saw and heard his main, major campaign promises were acted upon.

Evidence is a powerful tool if you can find it.

Yes it is but will you accept it.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

Why would you make that point at all when the point I made was that goods had been transferred from the USA to Ukraine. Did you think that I didn't know they were sold to Ukraine?

There is another side to the "Mocking disabled people story", you just swallowed the lies from the left. In addition note the stories of the disabled children and charities helped by Trump.

https://www.catholics4trump.com/the-true-story-donald-trump-did-not-mock-a-reporters-disability/

The "Disrespects women" has already been dealt with.

Out of interest who were the "Sycophants" Trump surrounded himself with.

I'm interested in what Trump did whilst he was in office and from what I saw and heard his main, major campaign promises were acted upon.

Yes it is but will you accept it.

You know full well what you were trying to do with the Biden sent blankets quote. You were trying to belittle Biden and big up your big bronzed hero Trump. Now did Biden sell Ukraine the blankets? I think not. Furthermore Biden has sent $350 million dollars worth of military equipment to Ukraine which again you chose to ignore  in order to big up your big bronzed hero Trump.

If you show the footage of your big bronzed hero, mimicking the disabled reporter, to any primary school child and ask them if his behaviour is acceptable then I am sure they would teach you a little about fairness and equality.  The fact is, the best you can do is present a piece produced by a group called, Catholics for Trump, are you for real?

If you believe that the, "disrespects women" issue has been dealt with then that's fine, seeing as your hero worship of the bronzed god will not waiver. There's little point in me trying to convince you otherwise.

As for sycophants, he has to surround himself with yes people, just look at the amount of dismissals whilst he was in office. Look at his nepotism, employing family members. How many of his close associates have ended up in prison?

As for campaign promises, how far did he get with his "great big beautiful wall"? or Locking up Hilary Clinton?

I think you are making the common mistake of confusing evidence with opinion. 

If you can't see Trump for what he is then it's probably a futile pursuit for me to point out his failings. After all he's your bronzed god.

With flat feet.

Edited by Dr Delgado
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Dr Delgado said:

Which bit is spectacular? 
or am I missing  your scimitar like sarcasm.?

The hypocrisy. It's up there with the best I've ever seen, even for the OVF political forum.

Flat Feet.

1 hour ago, Regal Beagle said:

The hypocrisy. It's up there with the best I've ever seen, even for the OVF political forum.

Flat Feet.

1.Trump had avoided the draft several times, one of these deferments was apparently due to bone spurs in his feet. Fact or fiction?

2. Not only did he choose not to serve in Vietnam, he ridiculed fellow republican John McCain for being captured. Fact or fiction?

Seemingly Paul6754, feels that war service from over 60 years ago is irrelevant. Now I may be mistaken but I thought right wing politics was all for sending poor people to war with the promise of remembering them. 

If you think I’m a hypocrite then prove it, show me evidence of hypocrisy. People who are blind to discrimination and unfairness need to be called out constantly. The politics of division are Trump’s calling card, his raison d’etre. So long as the poor are opposing the poor Trump will always have a chance.

Trump has tried to claim that he would like to think he has made up for not serving in Vietnam by boosting the coffers of the military in the USA. You might agree. I don’t, especially when some people came back from Luang Prabang limbless or sadly didn’t come back at all. In Trump’s mind he makes up for all of this with money.

Again, for the record I don’t think Biden is the answer but Biden’s inadequacy doesn’t suddenly make Trump great. 

For supposedly the most powerful nation on earth they don’t half produce a shower of s!*t for the nation to choose from.

Advert:

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Dr Delgado said:

You know full well what you were trying to do with the Biden sent blankets quote. You were trying to belittle Biden and big up your big bronzed hero Trump. Now did Biden sell Ukraine the blankets? I think not. Furthermore Biden has sent $350 million dollars worth of military equipment to Ukraine which again you chose to ignore  in order to big up your big bronzed hero Trump.

If you show the footage of your big bronzed hero, mimicking the disabled reporter, to any primary school child and ask them if his behaviour is acceptable then I am sure they would teach you a little about fairness and equality.  The fact is, the best you can do is present a piece produced by a group called, Catholics for Trump, are you for real?

If you believe that the, "disrespects women" issue has been dealt with then that's fine, seeing as your hero worship of the bronzed god will not waiver. There's little point in me trying to convince you otherwise.

As for sycophants, he has to surround himself with yes people, just look at the amount of dismissals whilst he was in office. Look at his nepotism, employing family members. How many of his close associates have ended up in prison?

As for campaign promises, how far did he get with his "great big beautiful wall"? or Locking up Hilary Clinton?

If you can't see Trump for what he is then it's probably a futile pursuit for me to point out his failings. After all he's your bronzed god.

With flat feet.

What's with your 'bronze' obsession 'bronze god', 'bronzed', big bronzed hero' and so on?

Edited by jimbo57
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Dr Delgado said:

1.Trump had avoided the draft several times, one of these deferments was apparently due to bone spurs in his feet. Fact or fiction?

2. Not only did he choose not to serve in Vietnam, he ridiculed fellow republican John McCain for being captured. Fact or fiction?

Seemingly Paul6754, feels that war service from over 60 years ago is irrelevant. Now I may be mistaken but I thought right wing politics was all for sending poor people to war with the promise of remembering them. 

If you think I’m a hypocrite then prove it, show me evidence of hypocrisy. People who are blind to discrimination and unfairness need to be called out constantly. The politics of division are Trump’s calling card, his raison d’etre. So long as the poor are opposing the poor Trump will always have a chance.

Trump has tried to claim that he would like to think he has made up for not serving in Vietnam by boosting the coffers of the military in the USA. You might agree. I don’t, especially when some people came back from Luang Prabang limbless or sadly didn’t come back at all. In Trump’s mind he makes up for all of this with money.

Again, for the record I don’t think Biden is the answer but Biden’s inadequacy doesn’t suddenly make Trump great. 

For supposedly the most powerful nation on earth they don’t half produce a shower of s!*t for the nation to choose from.

See you can stick a "I'm no fan of Biden" clause in your posts but the fact remains that you are dredging up a medical condition that Trump claimed to have over 50 years ago and you've done it 5-6 times. 

I'm not quite clear on your claims though, are you laughing at him for having a medical condition or are you claiming that he didn't have a medical condition that would have excluded him from the draft? If so, what is your evidence please?

There's your proof by the way. You are literally buying into a conspiracy theory, without evidence, about the medical condition of Trump's feet, half a century ago, you are doing it over and over again as if it's some sort of smoking gun. You can't (and won't) provide evidence for it either way, the best you will manage is a partisan opinion piece from someone who shares your bias. 

And you dare accuse people of manufacturing stuff about Biden? Newsflash, we don't need to manufacture anything, he is a disaster from start to finish, the media censors the worst about him and yet still he's the worst president in living memory.

Talk about politics of division? of Poor people being disadvantaged by him? You are out of your mind. I can't even comprehend how anyone who spends 5 minutes looking past the headlines can think those things. So I'll give you the benefit of doubt there that you are a victim to the media smears. 

Biden has taken political prisoners. His administration has tried to make terrorist martyrs out of rowdy protesters whose only crime was to trespass and to make an enemy of the democrats. He consistently says racist things. Over and over again. Yet no one cares. We don't have a single quote from Trump that would rival any of the top 5 of Biden's gaffes in the last year alone. Yet ask anyone who the racist is and they say Trump, although there can be no evidence presented because again, it doesn't exist.

Covid, Gas prices, food prices, afghanistan, foreign policy, it has all gone to absolute <ovf censored> for America (and the world) since Biden took office, despite being left in relatively good shape by Trump. It's so categorical that it's lurdicrous there are these completely brainwashed NPC types who just repeat the lines they've been programmed to repeat over and over again.

All the lies they told about Trump are being debunked, one after another. You surely can't be denying that?

• Confused 1

I certainly do know what point I was making and that was missiles were sent to Ukraine by Trump in 2018 to help Ukrainian forces in the event of Russian aggression. I do not need to belittle Biden, he does a good job himself and to be honest some of it is sad to see.

Are you so insecure that you need to use phrases  like, "your big bronzed hero Trump" to try and make a point. 

So now you're recommending the use of primary school children to make a point, you can't go much lower than that. Whether it's from "Catholics for Trump" or any other publication you cannot deny that there is another side to the  ""Mocking of disabled people" story, in fact there is actual video and other evidence that the story is totally manufactured by the left but as expected you won't accept it 'cause you swallowed the left wing manufactured story hook line and sinker.

I'll ask you again, who were the sycophants and who were the associates put in prison. Sleepy Joe wouldn't be able to use his son 'cause he was under a criminal FBI investigation, oh wait what's happened to that?

A large proportion of it and even that worked, in fact there has been talk of the Biden admin. or the states of Texas and Arizona completing it themselves as those states have taken the brunt of the catastrophic Biden administrations immigration policy.

You said, "Evidence is a powerful tool if you can find it", it's been found and shown to you but you're not interested in evidence, you're only interested in emotion.

I agree with most of what Trump did whilst President but not all and I don't have to like someone rather only know he's doing things in the best interest of the country and it's people. Yep you should stop digging.

With flat feet.

Are you aware that "flat feet" is considered a disability if serious.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 01/03/2022 at 10:56, For Us All said:

Yes,the first thing Biden did was to close down the Keystone pipeline,good move that?Putin couldn't believe his luck with the US and Europe now giving him $1 billion a day for oil and gas.

Yep FUA, at the stroke of a pen he also deleted ca 11,000 high paying jobs on the Keystone pipeline and told those affected go find jobs building wind and solar farms.  He signed ca 50 Executive Orders on camera within a few days of being sworn in, in the most dictatorial style imaginable which even Putin would have been proud of.

He literally demolished the energy policy of the USA in the space of a few minutes even though he was warned it would force up the price of petrol & gas and raise inflation, inflation here is now higher than it's been in 40 years. Biden has literally turned the USA from a net exporter of energy to one now reliant on Russia and OPEC for oil/gas and for what, to pander to the radical left of his party and the Climate Change Crisis religion.

Americans are furious and it is no wonder that Biden has consistently very poor approval ratings, some of the lowest on record for a POTUS.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

So now you're recommending the use of primary school children to make a point, you can't go much lower than that

I WOULD DEARLY LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT NO, I REPEAT NO,PRIMARY SCHOOL CHILDREN WERE HARMED DURING THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE SAID PARAGRAPH.

• Haha 1

Advert:

4 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

Are you so insecure that you need to use phrases  like, "your big bronzed hero Trump" to try and make a point.

Is he not big? Is he not bronze? Is he not your hero?

Maybe I am insecure, I'm really not sure, what do you think? Maybe politics isn't for me, oh god I do hate myself at times.

36 minutes ago, Dr Delgado said:

I WOULD DEARLY LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT NO, I REPEAT NO,PRIMARY SCHOOL CHILDREN WERE HARMED DURING THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE SAID PARAGRAPH.

Who said anything about "harmed". 

Dr D let's just agree to disagree on Trump's Presidency. However I would say material from the John Durham report which has come to light during the last few weeks has shown definitively there was no Russian collusion and painted Hilliary Clinton, the 2016 Democratic election campaign, the FBI, the CIA and the MSM in the USA in a less than favorable light to put it mildly.

The MSM in the USA in particular have told lie after lie and attempted to vilify Trump at ever opportunity, even the likes of Rachael Madow, the brash host of MSNBC, have gone on sabbatical hopefully because she's so embarrassed by her own comments.

I don't comment much on British Politics  'cause I don't live there and it's hard to figure out what's going on, similar if you don't live in the USA.

10 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

Yep FUA, at the stroke of a pen he also deleted ca 11,000 high paying jobs on the Keystone pipeline and told those affected go find jobs building wind and solar farms.  He signed ca 50 Executive Orders on camera within a few days of being sworn in, in the most dictatorial style imaginable which even Putin would have been proud of.

He literally demolished the energy policy of the USA in the space of a few minutes even though he was warned it would force up the price of petrol & gas and raise inflation, inflation here is now higher than it's been in 40 years. Biden has literally turned the USA from a net exporter of energy to one now reliant on Russia and OPEC for oil/gas and for what, to pander to the radical left of his party and the Climate Change Crisis religion.

Americans are furious and it is no wonder that Biden has consistently very poor approval ratings, some of the lowest on record for a POTUS.

Simply put,he's a puppet of the left.

• Like 1