• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Biden/Harris

Regal Beagle

3 hours ago, Dr Delgado said:

We’re you frothing at the mouth as you wrote this?

Find it tough that someone again has answered your inane questions.

Put it away and try any use your big head.

Edited by Paul6754

Advert:

12 hours ago, Fosse69 said:

Too young for the draft,  so nothing to avoid

I still think he expected the 12 year old Obama to serve. Trump used his horrendously flat feet and that sly fox Obama cunningly used his age, does this make them as bad as each other?

2 minutes ago, Dr Delgado said:

I still think he expected the 12 year old Obama to serve. Trump used his horrendously flat feet and that sly fox Obama cunningly used his age, does this make them as bad as each other?

Similar to National Service in the UK, I did my 2 years but when my brother reached 21, NS had ended, nobody expected him to join the Army unless he wanted to. My cousin same age as me carried on studying  until  his mid 20s and NS ended so avoided joining up. I called him a draft dodger. 

21 hours ago, tommytunstall said:

Biden to name the very first Black person to sit on the Supreme Court panel. I thought he was racist?

21 hours ago, valiant_593 said:

Can’t believe someone is having prove why they don’t like Donald Trump. Seriously. Come on. Clearly one of the worst and most unlikeable presidents / people there’s been. 

Brandon is doing is very best to beat that with the help of Big Tech?

On 25/02/2022 at 18:45, Regal Beagle said:

Remember when they tried to impeach Trump for mean tweets?

Biden reckoned Putin didn't want him to become President saying "If you are wondering why - it's because I'm the only person in this field who's ever gone toe-to-toe with him.

Let's Go Brandon.

Advert:

6 hours ago, For Us All said:

Biden reckoned Putin didn't want him to become President saying "If you are wondering why - it's because I'm the only person in this field who's ever gone toe-to-toe with him.

Let's Go Brandon.

When Russian invaded Crimea in 2014 the Obama/Biden administration sent blankets, in 2018 Trump sent anti tank missiles to Ukraine and got clobbered for doing so by the MSM.

In 2022 with Russia invading Ukraine Biden spent his time implementing his woke agenda. For months in 2021/22 Biden and his advisors have been convinced Putin was going to invade Ukraine, what did he/they do.....nothing.

I wish Brandon would go.

31 minutes ago, Paul6754 said:

When Russian invaded Crimea in 2014 the Obama/Biden administration sent blankets, in 2018 Trump sent anti tank missiles to Ukraine and got clobbered for doing so by the MSM.

In 2022 with Russia invading Ukraine Biden spent his time implementing his woke agenda. For months in 2021/22 Biden and his advisors have been convinced Putin was going to invade Ukraine, what did he/they do.....nothing.

I wish Brandon would go.

We need need Trump back , otherwise it could be all over . Putin is delusional , muttering about a nuclear threat , and that’s dangerous . Biden can’t handle it . Bring back Trump , and he’ll sort this mess out. If he wasn’t robbed of the election, all would be fine now in Ukraine. Biden has dementia, Harris has a dose of the giggles, and the whole world is under threat right now. If anyone thinks that it’s not, they’re a fool. Putin was waiting for his chance all along. Hitler laughed at Chamberlain , and now Putin is laughing at Biden. A sad state of affairs . God help us. 

Edited by Houston Valiant
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Paul6754 said:

I wish Brandon would go.

Don't worry he'll be ok once he learns how to read an autocue.

Advert:

On 25/02/2022 at 14:48, valiant_593 said:

Can’t believe someone is having prove why they don’t like Donald Trump. Seriously. Come on. Clearly one of the worst and most unlikeable presidents / people there’s been. 

Not according to millions of voters in the USA.

39 minutes ago, jimbo57 said:

I didn't mention the draft. I said Obama didn't choose to serve.

I have already explained Obama`s situation as with my brothers. Previous presidents would have been subject to the draft, Obama was not. 

12 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

I wish Brandon would go.

I think you'll find that Trump SOLD anti tank missiles to Ukraine. The same way as he would sell anything to anyone to make a quick buck. The Biden administration may not have been as decisive as the free world would have liked but this should not make Trump the natural hero. Trump could not care less about the rest of the world, his knowledge about the rest of the world is questionable at best, just ask him about "Nambia". 

Like all right wing populists Trump has relied on the politics of division, so long as poor people are opposing poor people it creates a big curtain for the rich to hide behind and just get a whole lot richer. 

Trump is one of the vilest examples of humanity there is, he is the kind of person who mocks the disabled, disrespects females and surrounds himself with sycophants. 

Has he published his tax returns yet?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Dr Delgado said:

I think you'll find that Trump SOLD anti tank missiles to Ukraine.

If you read my post I think you'll find I used the word "SENT" which is a word which has no reflection on whether the goods were paid for or donated, it just means the goods were transferred from the USA to the Ukraine.  So why you choose to reply in the above narcissistic manner is more than a little silly if not ignorant although not out of character with your previous posts.

The same way as he would sell anything to anyone to make a quick buck. The Biden administration may not have been as decisive as the free world would have liked but this should not make Trump the natural hero. Trump could not care less about the rest of the world, his knowledge about the rest of the world is questionable at best, just ask him about "Nambia". 

Like all right wing populists Trump has relied on the politics of division, so long as poor people are opposing poor people it creates a big curtain for the rich to hide behind and just get a whole lot richer. 

Trump is one of the vilest examples of humanity there is, he is the kind of person who mocks the disabled, disrespects females and surrounds himself with sycophants.

Trump has never tried to make out he's the perfect human being but whilst President he did a lot more good than bad for the USA. You have obviously swallowed the lies from the MSM hook line and sinker and it's now known the MSM have never  had any interest in the truth viz Trump whatsoever.

Has he published his tax returns yet?

I have no interest in Trump's tax returns, I anticipate they are similar to many self employed people/companies in the USA, it's the fault of the system. 

Advert:

49 minutes ago, Paul6754 said:

If you read my post I think you'll find I used the word "SENT" which is a word which has no reflection on whether the goods were paid for or donated, it just means the goods were transferred from the USA to the Ukraine.  So why you choose to reply in the above narcissistic manner is more than a little silly if not ignorant although not out of character with your previous posts.

Trump has never tried to make out he's the perfect human being but whilst President he did a lot more good than bad for the USA. You have obviously swallowed the lies from the MSM hook line and sinker and it's now known the MSM have never  had any interest in the truth viz Trump whatsoever.

I have no interest in Trump's tax returns, I anticipate they are similar to many self employed people/companies in the USA, it's the fault of the system. 

So in pointing out that Trump sold anti tank missiles to Ukraine, this makes me a narcissist? I fail to see how you have come to this conclusion maybe a little evidence would convince me to take a closer look in the mirror (no pun intended).

Again, if you could provide some evidence relative to the lies you think I have swallowed I would be more than willing to re-examine my point of view.

Just to clarify, would you please point out the lies I have swallowed relative to the three points below;

1. Trump mocks disabled people.

2. Trump disrespects women.

3. He surrounds himself with sycophants.

If you are not interested in Trump's tax returns then you really don't care for campaign promises. I'm sure you would be happy to call out Biden on any of his broken pledges? 

Evidence is a powerful tool if you can find it.