Biden/Harris

Regal Beagle

8 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

I'm not seeking to legitimize what was said 'cause it was banter, it was throw away talk between friends with no actions intended. The banter/joking tones continue and he says he may kiss the waiting woman when he gets of the bus but he doesn't, again an example of banter with no intended action. If you cannot tell the difference between spoken banter and meaningful words of intent then you must misunderstand people often.

Trump has never claimed to be a perfect person and I believe he apologized for what was said on this tape even though most people would realize it was banter and said ca 10 years before he became President when not in Public Office.

I don't usually compare myself with other people, particular people I personally don't know. 

You only know as much about Trump 'cause he's been the President of the USA yet there has been a President and Senator (Now President) who are now equally famous. One who committed actual acts against a woman and one about whom there are allegations about an unwanted serious sexual act against a woman, actual acts not words, committed whist they were in public office. However you don't denigrate them whether you fly the flag or not.

Again there's a long list of misdemeanors about other Presidents, does the perfect person exit when the dirt dredging gets going. Again I can equally say the same about the Democrats and Biden and let's face it Biden wouldn't be President if not for Covid and mail in voting.

Flat feet

• Haha 1

Advert:

On 23/02/2022 at 22:14, Dr Delgado said:

Trump most definitely bragged about grabbing women and most definitely used his status as an enabler. Now you can go on  with the purchase of that one way ticket to the land of denial because I feel you will be very happy there. 
Genuinely a little bit of sick just came up in my mouth.

Just utterly horrendous.

You are the one having to work overtime to twist something into a lie about sexual assault. This is your imagination and does not reflect what was said or the context in which it was said. This is your problem, not Trumps.

I suspect you have very few principles other than a dislike for Trump. You don't seem to care about sexual assault considering you are willing to use it as a point scoring lie. You don't seem to care about the horrendous things Biden has done. 

It really is quite scary that people can be so brainwashed.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Dr Delgado said:

Flat feet

Biden is responsible for the most damaging political policy to harm black people since Jim Crow. There are montages of him being openly racist throughout his political career. He was openly racist in the presidential campaign and has also been openly racist since becoming president. He lied about almost everything and everything he touched has been a complete and utter disaster. The polar opposite to Donald Trump.

Obama literally opposed gay marriage when he first became president.

The best you have against Trump is a conspiracy theory that he lied or exagerated a medical condition to get out of serving in the army, and that he once said a joke which can be twisted into a lie about him admitting to or promoting sexual assault? 

Do you actually have any concrete reasons to dislike him?

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

Biden is responsible for the most damaging political policy to harm black people since Jim Crow. There are montages of him being openly racist throughout his political career. He was openly racist in the presidential campaign and has also been openly racist since becoming president. He lied about almost everything and everything he touched has been a complete and utter disaster. The polar opposite to Donald Trump.

The best you have against Trump is a conspiracy theory that he lied or exagerated a medical condition to get out of serving in the army, and that he once said a joke which can be twisted into a lie about him admitting to or promoting sexual assault? 

Yes, I can see where you are coming from now, Trump's team was awash with black people. His response following Charlottesville, acknowledging that there are good and bad on both sides was very magnanimous of him.

Why didn't he go to Vietnam?

Finally, if a person advocates grabbing a female in a certain manner because they are are star this is extremely worrying to me.

Why do you seek to dilute Trump's behaviour by quoting the wrongs others are supposed to have done.?

You claim I am working overtime to twist things, Have you counted your own posts?

Forming a character amalgam of Bif from Back to the future and the Lion from the Wizard of Oz, I think Trump has exceeded all expectations.

I'm so shocked. Never saw it coming. It's almost like braindead idiots gobbling up dezinformatsiya and active measures tainted maskirovka populism has lasting consequences. Almost.

Edited by Doha

Advert:

1 hour ago, Regal Beagle said:

Biden to name the very first Black person to sit on the Supreme Court panel. I thought he was racist?

3 hours ago, tommytunstall said:

Biden to name the very first Black person to sit on the Supreme Court panel. I thought he was racist?

She is the third African American person but the first woman.

Advert:

No. I remember when Congress successfully impeached him for threatening to withold already congressionally approved military aid to Ukraine for a corrupt quid pro quo deal though.

Edited by Doha

18 hours ago, Dr Delgado said:

Choose whatever Biden is or maybe, he will never make Trump look like a "real man", as you put it. 

Firstly, how are you defining a "real man"?

Secondly, what would a "real man" do to stop Putin doing what he is doing?

I certainly aren't on here to champion Biden however his decisive action in Bosnia arguably saved many lives. It may not have been the work of a "real man" but nonetheless history tends to judge his decisions back in the 1990's quite favourably (just saying).

Now, I am loathe to repeat myself but can you tell me how Trump stood up to the Viet Cong?

Someone who puts America first.

Someone who stands up to the radical left, pulls out of the Paris Climate Accord and and calls the so called Climate Crisis for what it is.

Advise Germany to cancel the Nordstream pipeline so as not to become dependent on Russian oil/gas to feed the coffers of Putin.

Make American self sufficient in oil/gas so not to depend on OPEC and/or Russia and enable it to supply it's allies. Biden pandered to the radical left and destroyed American energy policy within two weeks of taking office resulting in increased inflation which hits the poor hardest. 

As for Bosnia you overhype Biden's contribution, other US Politicians were also involved. Bosnia was 25 years ago, Biden is not the same parson now.

John McCain's war service nearly 60 years ago has no relevance on the political scene of the 21st century so good reason to stop repeating yourself.

Advert:

5 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

Someone who puts America first.

Someone who stands up to the radical left, pulls out of the Paris Climate Accord and and calls the so called Climate Crisis for what it is.

Advise Germany to cancel the Nordstream pipeline so as not to become dependent on Russian oil/gas to feed the coffers of Putin.

Make American self sufficient in oil/gas so not to depend on OPEC and/or Russia and enable it to supply it's allies. Biden pandered to the radical left and destroyed American energy policy within two weeks of taking office resulting in increased inflation which hits the poor hardest. 

As for Bosnia you overhype Biden's contribution, other US Politicians were also involved. Bosnia was 25 years ago, Biden is not the same parson now.

John McCain's war service nearly 60 years ago has no relevance on the political scene of the 21st century so good reason to stop repeating yourself.

We’re you frothing at the mouth as you wrote this?

• Like 3