Jump to content

Biden/Harris


Regal Beagle
 Share

Recommended Posts

Get her in jail too.

 

I did think Trump was fair enough not going after her when he was elected in 2016 despite his pledges but in reality, she's a horrendous criminal who is objectively a threat to peace and democracy in the one country that can stop the actual people she lied about Trump colluding with.

 

I dare not tag the victims who were taken in by all this on here but I think they'll be keeping an eye on this thread despite their lack of posting. I wonder what other dEfiNite TrUthS will turn out to be an anti-Trump smear in which he was right all along?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


8 hours ago, Regal Beagle said:

Get her in jail too.

 

I did think Trump was fair enough not going after her when he was elected in 2016 despite his pledges but in reality, she's a horrendous criminal who is objectively a threat to peace and democracy in the one country that can stop the actual people she lied about Trump colluding with.

 

I dare not tag the victims who were taken in by all this on here but I think they'll be keeping an eye on this thread despite their lack of posting. I wonder what other dEfiNite TrUthS will turn out to be an anti-Trump smear in which he was right all along?

You know, the more I read about Donald J Trump the more he seems to be a top bloke, if anyone is entitled to grab ladies genitals, it's him. Go Donald! America First.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Dr Delgado said:

You know, the more I read about Donald J Trump the more he seems to be a top bloke, if anyone is entitled to grab ladies genitals, it's him. Go Donald! America First.

You are a victim of propaganda.

 

It's looking fairly nailed on now that Clinton conspired with foreign powers and domestic law enforcement to illegally spy on Trump's campaign, plant evidence to frame him for colluding with Russia and ultimately fix the 2016 election.

 

But don't worry about that, he once said a joke which we have to pretend not only to take literally, but to actually ignore part of the quote which doesn't fit the narrative and then also pretend that saying a joke is the same as actually doing the thing we're lying about him doing.

 

Meanwhile, we now have a guy with serious dementia who sniffs childrens hair and is infinitely rich despite being a career long politician, who likely used his position to force Ukraine into covering up his son's (And his) dodgy deals and definitely 100% would not do anything to steal an election because that's impossible to do and would be a conspiracy theory. Oh, and is objectively and openly racist regularly but for some reason gets a pass. 

 

But yeah, trump once said a joke which you wouldn't say in front of your grandmother so he's the worst.

 

I'm pretty sure Russia wouldn't be marching into Ukraine right about now if the last election was free from propaganda.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

I'm pretty sure Russia wouldn't be marching into Ukraine right about now if the last election was free from propaganda.

My research shows that the last time Donald J was officially requested to stand up for his country he developed flat feet. I'm now pleased to see he made a full recovery. 

I'm sorry for not taking the genital grab as a joke, I just thought he sounded serious when he said that that was what you could do when you are a star. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Dr Delgado said:

You know, the more I read about Donald J Trump the more he seems to be a top bloke, if anyone is entitled to grab ladies genitals, it's him. Go Donald! America First.

What you read about someone is very dependant on who is doing the writing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


1 hour ago, Dr Delgado said:

My research shows that the last time Donald J was officially requested to stand up for his country he developed flat feet. I'm now pleased to see he made a full recovery. 

I'm sorry for not taking the genital grab as a joke, I just thought he sounded serious when he said that that was what you could do when you are a star. 

Sounds a little desperate, he served his country from 2016-2020 so your research isn't very up to date.

 

Why did you think he sounded serious out of interest? And even if he did sound serious, what is offensive about women letting him do that? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Regal Beagle said:

Sounds a little desperate, he served his country from 2016-2020 so your research isn't very up to date.

 

Why did you think he sounded serious out of interest? And even if he did sound serious, what is offensive about women letting him do that? 

 

Whilst offering an appreciative nod to Joe B's words of caution, I really do think it is a little silly trying to defend Trump and his genital grabbing boasts. What I did find funny, even though you believe I have a humour failure when it comes to that Shredded Wheat headed megalomaniac, is you defending his behaviour. I would now like you to make me laugh with an explanation for the Stormy Daniels pay off. Keep it coming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Dr Delgado said:

Whilst offering an appreciative nod to Joe B's words of caution, I really do think it is a little silly trying to defend Trump and his genital grabbing boasts. What I did find funny, even though you believe I have a humour failure when it comes to that Shredded Wheat headed megalomaniac, is you defending his behaviour. I would now like you to make me laugh with an explanation for the Stormy Daniels pay off. Keep it coming.

Come on Dr D those comments are banter and Trump didn't sound serious when that/those comments were made. The banter continues when the Trump entourage gets off the bus and in the presence of a beautiful flirtatious woman there is no impropriety whatsoever.

The Shredded Wheat headed megalomaniac did a far better job of leading America than the present incumbent is doing, he doesn't know what day it is.  Biden has alleged history, whilst a senator with women, for which there is more evidence than banter.

Edited by Paul6754

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Paul6754 said:

Come on Dr D those comments are banter and Trump didn't sound serious when that/those comments were made. The banter continues when the Trump entourage gets off the bus and in the presence of a beautiful flirtatious woman there is no impropriety whatsoever.

The Shredded Wheat headed megalomaniac did a far better job of leading America than the present incumbent is doing, he doesn't know what day it is.  Biden has alleged history, whilst a senator with women, for which there is more evidence than banter.

Why would you seek to legitimise Trump's so called banter? He was talking about sexually assaulting females and you seek to make it cuddly by deeming it to be banter! banter? He was once arguably the most powerful human on the planet, are you telling me that you believe he is a good example to our children? Are his values your values? Furthermore just because I am criticising Trump doesn't mean I am flying the flag for Biden, if Biden has broken the law then he, like anyone else, should face the consequences. 

There is a long list of Trump misdemeanours, I personally find him objectionable. I earlier mentioned his evasive flat feet, but still knowing his own cowardice, he ridiculed fellow Republican John McCain for being captured and held prisoner by the Viet Cong. 

Is he really the best the Republican party can produce?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


14 hours ago, Dr Delgado said:

Why would you seek to legitimise Trump's so called banter? He was talking about sexually assaulting females and you seek to make it cuddly by deeming it to be banter! banter? He was once arguably the most powerful human on the planet, are you telling me that you believe he is a good example to our children? Are his values your values? Furthermore just because I am criticising Trump doesn't mean I am flying the flag for Biden, if Biden has broken the law then he, like anyone else, should face the consequences. 

There is a long list of Trump misdemeanours, I personally find him objectionable. I earlier mentioned his evasive flat feet, but still knowing his own cowardice, he ridiculed fellow Republican John McCain for being captured and held prisoner by the Viet Cong. 

Is he really the best the Republican party can produce?

He literally wasn't. This is a lie. You need to stop.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 22/02/2022 at 16:08, Dr Delgado said:

Whilst offering an appreciative nod to Joe B's words of caution, I really do think it is a little silly trying to defend Trump and his genital grabbing boasts. What I did find funny, even though you believe I have a humour failure when it comes to that Shredded Wheat headed megalomaniac, is you defending his behaviour. I would now like you to make me laugh with an explanation for the Stormy Daniels pay off. Keep it coming.

I defend truth, I detest lies. There's plenty of stuff to criticise Trump over, why make things up on top of that?

 

 

 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

I defend truth, I detest lies. There's plenty of stuff to criticise Trump over, why make things up on top of that?

 

 

 

Trump most definitely bragged about grabbing women and most definitely used his status as an enabler. Now you can go on  with the purchase of that one way ticket to the land of denial because I feel you will be very happy there. 
Genuinely a little bit of sick just came up in my mouth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump had  Putin by the short and curlies. A real man , who stood up to Russia. War in Europe now , thanks to Biden the  real p**** in all this. Even Neville Chamberlain had more sense than Biden , but it’s the same situation. Hitler laughed at Chamberlain and Putin is laughing at Biden. 

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


16 minutes ago, Houston Valiant said:

Trump had  Putin by the short and curlies. A real man , who stood up to Russia. War in Europe now , thanks to Biden the  real p**** in all this. Even Neville Chamberlain had more sense than Biden , but it’s the same situation. Hitler laughed at Chamberlain and Putin is laughing at Biden. 

Choose whatever Biden is or maybe, he will never make Trump look like a "real man", as you put it. 

Firstly, how are you defining a "real man"?

Secondly, what would a "real man" do to stop Putin doing what he is doing?

I certainly aren't on here to champion Biden however his decisive action in Bosnia arguably saved many lives. It may not have been the work of a "real man" but nonetheless history tends to judge his decisions back in the 1990's quite favourably (just saying).

Now, I am loathe to repeat myself but can you tell me how Trump stood up to the Viet Cong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 23/02/2022 at 01:40, Dr Delgado said:

Why would you seek to legitimise Trump's so called banter? He was talking about sexually assaulting females and you seek to make it cuddly by deeming it to be banter! banter?

I'm not seeking to legitimize what was said 'cause it was banter, it was throw away talk between friends with no actions intended. The banter/joking tones continue and he says he may kiss the waiting woman when he gets of the bus but he doesn't, again an example of banter with no intended action. If you cannot tell the difference between spoken banter and meaningful words of intent then you must misunderstand people often.

On 23/02/2022 at 01:40, Dr Delgado said:

He was once arguably the most powerful human on the planet, are you telling me that you believe he is a good example to our children?

Trump has never claimed to be a perfect person and I believe he apologized for what was said on this tape even though most people would realize it was banter and said ca 10 years before he became President when not in Public Office.

On 23/02/2022 at 01:40, Dr Delgado said:

Are his values your values?

I don't usually compare myself with other people, particular people I personally don't know. 

On 23/02/2022 at 01:40, Dr Delgado said:

Furthermore just because I am criticising Trump doesn't mean I am flying the flag for Biden, if Biden has broken the law then he, like anyone else, should face the consequences.

You only know as much about Trump 'cause he's been the President of the USA yet there has been a President and Senator (Now President) who are now equally famous. One who committed actual acts against a woman and one about whom there are allegations about an unwanted serious sexual act against a woman, actual acts not words, committed whist they were in public office. However you don't denigrate them whether you fly the flag or not.

On 23/02/2022 at 01:40, Dr Delgado said:

 

There is a long list of Trump misdemeanours, I personally find him objectionable. I earlier mentioned his evasive flat feet, but still knowing his own cowardice, he ridiculed fellow Republican John McCain for being captured and held prisoner by the Viet Cong. 

Is he really the best the Republican party can produce?

Again there's a long list of misdemeanors about other Presidents, does the perfect person exit when the dirt dredging gets going. Again I can equally say the same about the Democrats and Biden and let's face it Biden wouldn't be President if not for Covid and mail in voting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Reporting Posts and Ignoring Users

    Admin don't read everything. Don't assume we'll spot rule breaking. Please report posts and we'll act on ASAP. If you're logged in use the orange report post button. If you're not logged in, please use the contact form

    If you can't get on with another user you can "ignore" them. Follow the link, type in their username and save - Click here

    Check with admin if you wish to sell/auction any items. We're happy to support good causes but check first - Contact us here

  • Friends of OVF




×
×
  • Create New...