radio stoke

NEV

As some one who is blind It's mutch better for me when we are on FM. When we are on dab there is a short Time-delay. When I go down VP I take my little radio with me. Saying that I would have us on DAB over not having any commentary.

1 hour ago, Congleton Phil said:

Medium Wave has been removed from BBC Radio Stoke,so how will Radio Stoke cover all 3 local teams (if you count Crewe as local)  when all 3 are playing at 3pm Saturday ,will people have to use freeview on their tv ?

Crewe fans that will not attend have to sit outside the stadium and listen from there I believe, I may be wrong 😄

1 hour ago, Congleton Phil said:

Medium Wave has been removed from BBC Radio Stoke,so how will Radio Stoke cover all 3 local teams (if you count Crewe as local)  when all 3 are playing at 3pm Saturday ,will people have to use freeview on their tv ?

Just put the Prize Bullies on all frequencies and be done. 

On 24/07/2021 at 18:58, philmpv said:

If Stoke are playing DAB, if they're not, FM and Freeview

This really annoys me about Radio Stoke. Why change it? Just say that Vale are always on DAB and if Stoke aren't playing put us on FM too. A number of times in the past I have taken a personal DAB out with me only to find out that we are on MW that week etc.