New away kit.

PV1973

Advert:

Advert:

All the strips are modelled on the black kit away which sold like crazy l had that one and possibly getting the home one this weekend with being me birthday. 

So the gold one is on the same production line just different colour I'd have see it first and with no home games at Vale for a long time to watch in person I just have not been going up Burslem .

So who knows may get it may not I usually buy the shirts and not wear them when go the matches as like dress casually especially if away as go for the day out not the trouble. 

Let's see how it sells the home one sold 3500 shirts which is incredible as over the years of being in the paddock most the lads do not wear the shirts at all in fact more who do not wear the shirt than those who do .

7000 Gates anyone lol

UTV 

Edited by Breadwinner

Advert:

Il buy it but again the keepers kit looks better! Shame the style in the same like a couple of seasons ago but is in fairness a different colour to usual in terms of being gold rather than the yellowy “gold” kits of the past.

Maybe a grower. I will have one and am tempted by the blue keepers one (ended up getting the home and home keepers).

Black and Gold looks like a traditional (at least in my lifetime) away shirt. Probably the one I will buy as the home one just isn’t a Vale shirt in my eyes. We have not had a black and gold away for a while, so this will be a must buy for me. 

• Like 1

Advert:

Steady stream of folk down there today.  Have to say I think the kit looks better in the flesh in my view.

They’ll print names/numbers on the shirt(s) if it’s not too busy.

As usual nowadays free tea/coffee etc &  staff members about for a chat, although I didn’t see the owners myself.

Nice to sit in your seat with a brew whilst admiring all that lush green turf.