onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Fixture list

rider1308

Advert

The thing with fixtures looking hard is just a perception. 

Northampton newly relegated, Tranmere usually up there. The Vegans had a good season and we always have a vile battle at Stevenage. However all 4 of them could be crap , we just don't know yet. 

Cambridge last year were the surprise package there's bound to be another this season. 

I think Tranmere might under achieve partly due to the Vaughan factor. 

I think a steady start of even 2-1-2 would give us the foundation to improve in September. Just really hope our fanbase are patient. Last thing we need in October is murmuring and discontent on the terraces because we are 12th. 

It's a marathon not a sprint , are we capable of accepting this up Vale Park ? Sometimes one bad pass is met with howls of derision. 

We have to show patience and back them 

19 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

The thing with fixtures looking hard is just a perception. 

Northampton newly relegated, Tranmere usually up there. The Vegans had a good season and we always have a vile battle at Stevenage. However all 4 of them could be crap , we just don't know yet. 

Cambridge last year were the surprise package there's bound to be another this season. 

I think Tranmere might under achieve partly due to the Vaughan factor. 

I think a steady start of even 2-1-2 would give us the foundation to improve in September. Just really hope our fanbase are patient. Last thing we need in October is murmuring and discontent on the terraces because we are 12th. 

It's a marathon not a sprint , are we capable of accepting this up Vale Park ? Sometimes one bad pass is met with howls of derision. 

We have to show patience and back them 

I expect Stevenage to be nasty but 13-15 come the end. I can see FGR really dropping off and panicking.

1 hour ago, geoff1 said:

we dont want play offs!  auto p please!😉:drink:

knowing us, we would get Bristol R in the final to replicate our play off win, and the match gains more intensity from the DC link

I don't fancy the play offs either  🤣

I don't subscribe to the tough start.

If you look at all of the sides we face in the first two months they have all had a biggish turnaround of 1st team players and will all be finding their feet. If we have had a good pre-season( our 1st team players have been together very early compared to other teams) I see it as a great opportunity to get of to a good start. 

The real tough one early doors will be Stevenage away, who I see as dark horses this year.

Archived