Northampton 1st game. Tickets

Easy for me to say I guess but I think the club should take a chance now and request the extra tickets down the side prior to general sale. Appears we’ve sold just over 700 before start of business today so reckon the remainder of the initial allocation will be close to all gone today.

20 minutes ago, Guppys left peg said:

Easy for me to say I guess but I think the club should take a chance now and request the extra tickets down the side prior to general sale. Appears we’ve sold just over 700 before start of business today so reckon the remainder of the initial allocation will be close to all gone today.

That’s the obvious thing to do but we’ll wait till sometime Monday before requesting them and will get them on Thursday 

Why don't we just let the people who know exactly what we've sold (the ticket office) sell the tickets and request more if necessary
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Coyney Valiant said:

Been to get 2 season tickets for me an the wife and 2tickets for Northampton chap behind the counter told me they’ve had another 450 tickets today so if you want any tickets get down the ground on Monday 

Excellent. Given its 18 months since any of us have been to a proper game we definitely should sell 1300 out surely. 

Northampton is one of those places that's surprisingly closer than at first glance. I've done it in about 1 hour 25 minutes and that's not flooring it. 

Come on let's sell out 

13 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Excellent. Given its 18 months since any of us have been to a proper game we definitely should sell 1300 out surely. 

Northampton is one of those places that's surprisingly closer than at first glance. I've done it in about 1 hour 25 minutes and that's not flooring it. 

Come on let's sell out 

M1 J19 to J16 is now 4 lane smart which can help or hinder dependent on its mood.

1 hour ago, Fosse69 said:

M1 J19 to J16 is now 4 lane smart which can help or hinder dependent on its mood.

So are all those M1 road works finished?  They were a pain.

1 minute ago, Guppys left peg said:

Yep it's finished down to 16 now. Now doing south of there through to Milton Keynes.

All part of the government's Dig up the Roads to Disrupt the Traffic Scheme!

43 minutes ago, Guppys left peg said:

Yep it's finished down to 16 now. Now doing south of there through to Milton Keynes.

Mainly 3 lane, but narrow, so reasonably smooth outside peak times.

Where’s everyone planning on drinking before the match?
(My first Northampton away day!)

Few years since I’ve been but I remember The Wig & Pen and Malt Shovel as being decent pubs

15 hours ago, theresonlyonemcphee said:

Where’s everyone planning on drinking before the match?

(My first Northampton away day!)

Depending really on how you get there . 

If you are going on train you won't go wrong. 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Fosse69 said:

Having crawled up the majority of the M1 on Friday afternoon I can confirm there is very little “smart” about that motorway. 

39 minutes ago, saintvaliant said:

Having crawled up the majority of the M1 on Friday afternoon I can confirm there is very little “smart” about that motorway. 

I think SMART is an acronym for slow moving artics, nothing to do with being clever.  Friday afternoons  North and Monday mornings South are best avoided if you can.