Northampton 1st game. Tickets

Evening chaps, your allocation should be around 8/900 behind the goal and then 3-400 if needed in the East Stand.
Don’t think the pandemic should change much, Forest had 935 away fans for our friendly on Tuesday. Be worth looking to see how many Birmingham bring on Saturday as well. 

But definitely won’t be capped at 650
Cheers Terry, looking forward to is as usual, always a good day out.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ntfcterry said:

Evening chaps, your allocation should be around 8/900 behind the goal and then 3-400 if needed in the East Stand.

Don’t think the pandemic should change much, Forest had 935 away fans for our friendly on Tuesday. Be worth looking to see how many Birmingham bring on Saturday as well. 

But definitely won’t be capped at 650

I’ll go on record now and say we won’t sell out but may take a 1000, give or take a few.

Much interest your end Terry? Fans hopeful for the new season after having a poor one last?

Nice to see the reply from Terry. Hopefully full capacity.

Villa took 3500 to Walsall the other night and have sold 3000 for a friendly at Lard. 

Let's hope that away games are as before and we can all go whilst accepting there might be certain changes. 

I'm wondering if vale will make it that you have to sit in your season ticket seat or where your ticket Says as alot of people don't normally do that. 
I'm hoping not Andy as Northampton is 98 miles away from Vale Park, I doubt we will see much of the action.
  • Haha 4

On 22/07/2021 at 20:10, Guitar Ray said:

I’ll go on record now and say we won’t sell out but may take a 1000, give or take a few.

Much interest your end Terry? Fans hopeful for the new season after having a poor one last?

It’s a bit of a tricky one, I think by the end of last season everyone was a bit ground down by watching <ovf censored> games of football on iFollow. Season ticket sales are around the 3,000 mark so have held up relatively well but I don’t sense much excitement for the new season on social media etc.

We were devoid of any pace or creativity last year and our signings seem to have targeted that but I suppose you never really know with lower league football.

Presume it’s a bit more cheerful at VP?

1 hour ago, Ntfcterry said:

It’s a bit of a tricky one, I think by the end of last season everyone was a bit ground down by watching <ovf censored> games of football on iFollow. Season ticket sales are around the 3,000 mark so have held up relatively well but I don’t sense much excitement for the new season on social media etc.

We were devoid of any pace or creativity last year and our signings seem to have targeted that but I suppose you never really know with lower league football.

Presume it’s a bit more cheerful at VP?

Always cheerful at VP Terry, moreso under the current owners.

I think it's fans missing live football which will drive numbers rather than any great expectation this end.  It could just be talk but a lot of people here seem keen to get down to your place for the first game back.

Possibly you, like ourselves, are down to pretty much your hard core fans who, in the main, are fairly level headed.  We really thought we'd have a great season last year but it wasn't to be, so after a huge rebuilding job, expectations, whilst still there, are far more muted going into this one.  As you say, you never really know with lower league football.

I know people will think I am a bit of moaner and apologies if it had been advertised but why was it not common knowledge that tickets were going on sale today.  Surely there could have been something posted yesterday to indicate this was happening and for people to make arrangements.  I had a phone call from a friend just after 12.00 to say they had been on sale.  I got at the Vale just after 1.00pm and then queued up maybe just over an hour before getting my tickets.  I managed to get 3 tickets, all season ticket holders, they were asking for their name and addresses at the ticket office.  

I think people will be surprised and this will be a sell-out, people have been starved of football for a long time and these tickets will be gone this week.

• Like 2