onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Northampton 1st game. Tickets

Advert

20 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Daft that we have Vale fans, wanting to chuck money at the club, sat on hold as one lone staff member answers and processes numerous phone calls.

That's the issue, you don't even get to sit on hold. You have to hang up and try again. Fortunately someone was able to physically go and and get some for me, not everyone living outside of the area is so fortunate. 

450 left so 850 sold good effort that enjoy SVA .

I think come fri when they have to send tickets back there will be about a 1000 off you going going which is excellent on the whole and even then if last minute you can get remaining tickets at Northampton cabin UTV on the day I've just read 

2 hours ago, Joe B said:

I hate being critical of off-the-field stuff, but the lack of progress on ticket/databases is disappointing. Surely someone new is needed, with experience of that sort of field, to implement some change. Daft that we have Vale fans, wanting to chuck money at the club, sat on hold as one lone staff member answers and processes numerous phone calls.

There should be an easy online ticketing system, with details saved. There should be folks drafting in to work the phones for busy games. There should be more staff on the front desk to avoid silly queues for League 2 football matches. I don't feel any of this is too difficult/expensive to implement.

We should move towards a loyalty scheme (simple points allocation to your account every time you buy a ST, away ticket, or spend in the shop), which can be redeemed for either shop discounts or priority for away games. It wouldn't take much.

It'd be out of order if I was demanding vast investment into it all, but bar the loyalty scheme I've not suggested anything that would cost much money in the long run, and would probably offer a return on the investment very soon.

Give it time brother they will sort it.... resources everywhere are finite so it’s all about prioritising. There’s been a lot to do and it’s been amazing progress I would say by the start of next season it will be sorted... I ve spent whole daysof my life in the phone to the ticket office in the past .... new owners had to start virtually at ground zero after Norman.

Really hoping for a season where we are in contention for a play off spot from start to finish. MUbe start next season win league 1 and a new ticketing system 

1 minute ago, Bob Newtonian said:

Give it time brother they will sort it.... resources everywhere are finite so it’s all about prioritising. There’s been a lot to do and it’s been amazing progress I would say by the start of next season it will be sorted... I ve spent whole daysof my life in the phone to the ticket office in the past .... new owners had to start virtually at ground zero after Norman.

Really hoping for a season where we are in contention for a play off spot from start to finish. MUbe start next season win league 1 and a new ticketing system 

It wouldn't be normal on here if the constant moaners stopped having a dig at the club,whatever progress is made!Christ knows where we would've been had that horrible, previous owner , still been at the helm in these difficult times.Titanic comes to mind🤔(NOT THE BEER)

40 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

Never had a problem getting tickets under Norman..well mainly because hardly anyone went when he was stuffing up the club 😂

I heard Norman was quite hands-on when it came to sorting out the ticket office.

1 hour ago, Fosse69 said:

Capacity is 900 at the end and 400 at the side, pay on the day extra charge.  So in theory 1300 if Vale have applied to use the side.

I'm sure I've read we had requested the extra tickets and they arrived Saturday. Then someone in the ticket office said we had about 400 left, so looks like behind the goal is sold out.

If I'm a sales person I'm updating the fans today with nearly sold out for Northampton ,tickets are flying out the door left right and centre  for  the big cup tie with red and white Sunderland and telling the support how many season tickets have being sold (did we hit 4500 etc which is incredible for a club our size especially considering we haven't had a good overall season apart from tge covid cut short one where Askey had us at it on the afterglow of 8000 of us turning up in Manchester and making more noise than most football supporters will ever do ).

SO BUILD THE BUZZ even if its little white lies and we have only sold 900 for Northampton but say we sold 1100 etc as that might turn folks heads too get the allocation sold out .

Tell the home support that a significant amount of Sunderland supporters are heading to Burslem then watch our lot come out .

Tranmere sold a significant number also etc build interest etc more sales more money in the coffers ,yet we hearing nothing at all and you wouldn't think the seasons 3 days away from the big kick off.

BUILD iT 

Archived