onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Northampton 1st game. Tickets

Does anyone know if tickets are on sale yet.

How many (I've heard a rumour it's 650) and are they to season ticket holders only ?

I've seen nothing on the official website and don't do Twitter.

Who's thinking of going, I think after being starved of live football for so long it could sell out quite quickly.

Advert

This could be interesting. If the ( I stress ) rumours of 600 ish are true then firstly nobody yet has a season ticket number and if its first come first served then a lot will be stuffed due to work commitments as won't be able to stand in a queue all morning to get one.

I'd imagine we'd take a lot here as everyone been starved of football. 

I'll be controversial, what's the problem having the whole end now that restrictions are lifted ?

I guess that won't sit comfortably with a lot of people. 

I'm in work and I can't queue for a ticket. Home end is a possibility. 

• Fosse69 changed the title to Northampton 1st game. Tickets
This could be interesting. If the ( I stress ) rumours of 600 ish are true then firstly nobody yet has a season ticket number and if its first come first served then a lot will be stuffed due to work commitments as won't be able to stand in a queue all morning to get one.
I'll be controversial, what's the problem having the whole end now that restrictions are lifted ?
Everybody who has bought a ST has a receipt so I don't see the issue?

5 minutes ago, philmpv said:
1 hour ago, darren1810 said:

Everybody who has bought a ST has a receipt so I don't see the issue?

Probably isn't one but there will be for some people. As said I can't queue due to work, so I have to get my receipt to a friend 15 miles away who might be able to queue on the off chance we get lucky ! 

Anyway it's all conjecture as allocation not announced yet. But I'll be pretty miffed because I'm not yet retired or don't work that I can't get one.

Absolutely no valid reason that we should not have the whole end. Every single seat in the away end should be available, and let's hope common sense prevails from Northampton. 

Being Northampton twice and if i recall we only sold max 250 tickets the first Time winning 2-0 Rigg and Richards then about 650 second time lost 2-0 John Mccombe sent off bit if I recall we were doing well that season in fact I think we got promoted that very season .

So I think a small allocation at first say 600 then ask for more if demand is for more it's like the Chesterfield friendly only probably 200 will go why order thousands of tickets as Vale have pay for unsold ones ,it's about being sensible .

Thinking if I manage get one a drive down 94 miles each way a hr and 43 journey there and back as working that night will be a tough ask but if the boys are going be fully committed as I expect them be it will be a worthwhile journey. 

UTV 

3 hours ago, darren1810 said:

My dad has had his season ticket delivered last week, well 2 tickets, one in his usual seat and another seat in the Hamil road end for some reason (covid?)

Archived