PVFC Supporters Club announcements - JR statue, LS stand appeal restarts

robf

A good day - looking at improving the ground and honouring John. Thanks to all those who are making / will make this happen.  A user friendly family stand is a must, and I can't wait to take my grandchildren to it. 

Posted (edited)

Rudges statue could be the image of him throwing his cap in the air to remind us all that we used to, and will do again, beat Stoke City

Edited by andy jones
Spelling

Posted (edited)

Good that rudge is getting a statue built for him. I'm just wondering where there going put it as if it's by the lorne Street then it could look abit crowded next to sprosan statue. We can't really put it by the away end or railway side as it would most likely get damaged by people.

Edited by Andy Proctor
I spelt get wrong as I'm thick

I think a family stand with a family atmosphere is a necessity. 

Creating a statue of Sir John while he can see and appreciate it is a brilliant idea and a fitting tribute to the legend. 

The only concern I have is asking fans to donate funds to two major projects at the same time, especially after constraints imposed by the pandemic.

I hope everything goes well.

• Like 1