OVF player sponsorship - your thoughts

robf

Advert:

Advert:

Hi all,

Thanks. I'll look at sorting out something for the money to be collected in e.g. a dedicated Paypal account or similar. Then I'll message all the people who have contributed to see who they want to sponsor.

I think we may be able to get enough to do home and away now but I'll contact the club just to check on this season's prices just to be sure.

Thanks a lot,

Rob

• Like 2

2 hours ago, robf said:

Hi all,

Thanks. I'll look at sorting out something for the money to be collected in e.g. a dedicated Paypal account or similar. Then I'll message all the people who have contributed to see who they want to sponsor.

I think we may be able to get enough to do home and away now but I'll contact the club just to check on this season's prices just to be sure.

Thanks a lot,

Rob

Thank you .Rob 

Advert:

Hi all, 

I've had an email exchange with the club and it appears there's a lot of interest in all teh various sponsorships which is great news for the Vale.

However, with that in mind I am going to get something set up for player sponsorship ASAP as it looks like we may have to move quickly. 

Thanks,

Rob

• Like 4

@ramsgate valiant @Rich Farrell @darren1810 @Vale at home @Biddulph_PV @onestepatatime @Jacko51 @Fosse69 @Iron Curtain @NellyTheValiant @ClntonBoulton @Clayts @Essex Vale @frenchie @The man in the pub @jeffers @Seamus O'Wye @londonvale @bomber

Thanks to all of you for expressing an interest. I've created a Paypal Money Pool to collect the donations so please go to the following link to add your tenners. Please make sure you add a valid email address when you donate as I will be emailing you so you can vote for which player we sponsor.

I've made it a target of £540 which is for home and away sponsorship but if we don't reach that, then £250 will pay for home sponsorship. 

Thanks!

You can donate through this link:

https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/8ANs6Lbg6v

Advert: