onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

OVF player sponsorship - your thoughts

robf

Advert

Fantastic effort folks. We are one one off the target now. 

Thanks very much to everyone who has contributed and for the player suggestions. :clap:

We have a clear winner now which is Lucas Covolan. He got over 45% of the votes, the next highest was "Anyone" with 35% and the next named player got 4%. So with that sort of result I'm going to ask for Covolan home and away just as long as he is still available.

Once the last entry has been received, all entries have been saved in an Excel sheet. I've got an idea for the draw itself - more details  on that will come later...

Im fully expecting to get back any outlay from the Coates family in 46 games time. UTV. Great initiative btw rob. Never done anything like this before as cost way too much for me. Great to be part of it. 

The pool has now reached its target and is now closed!

Thank you everyone!

I've now emailed the club and as soon as everything is sorted (hopefully with Covolan confirmed as our player) then I will transfer the £540 banked in the Paypal pool over to them.

Then, as I said, details of the draw to win the shirt to follow...

Quick additional note - due to one of the payments processing slowly we actually ended up with £550 rather than the £540 we needed. So, we've had 55 entries.

I hope it's OK with everyone if I donate the extra tenner into the Lorne St stand fundraiser. 

However, I will make sure that all 55 entries are included in the draw for the signed shirt etc. 

An update on this - firstly, thanks to everyone who contributed. 

Just in case you're wondering why it's been quiet for a few days... 

Your money is all banked in the Paypal Pool and ready to be transferred to the club as soon as the sponsorship is agreed. 

I have emailed the sponsorship request to the club. 

I think they are still finalising the details of the 2021-22 package so the club said they would come back to me on it next week.

As soon as I get confirmation next week, I will post an update confirming the sponsorship. 

Archived