• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

literally anything you want to talk about...

Rampant Zebra

9 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Don't tell him, he might be a spy!

His name was Michael Brown, really good coach and got the players performing week in and week out. He's currently without a club so it may well be worth you giving him a call.

Add to this,his exceptional win ratio as manager too🤔

Advert:

11 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Don't tell him, he might be a spy!

His name was Michael Brown, really good coach and got the players performing week in and week out. He's currently without a club so it may well be worth you giving him a call.

Be careful or you might end up with his doppleganger  Anson Tang.

58 minutes ago, dishydave said:

I've just seen Salford have produced accounts for their first year in the league they lost over £3 million with wages at £120 for every £100 of income.

Ours are overdue

Advert:

How much of that will be to Vincent Tan though... he can just write it off unfortunately 

12m they think but it’s not clear

We have seen other clubs run up massive directors loans , Notts County and Bolton two examples , it doesn’t always end well

4 minutes ago, tisdeano said:

12m they think but it’s not clear

We have seen other clubs run up massive directors loans , Notts County and Bolton two examples , it doesn’t always end well

Fingers crossed it does all go wrong.

Tan is a different beast though… comfortable billionaire who loves buying friends in football. He gives that much away every year to different causes.

It will take a spectacular series of events before he decides he wants his money back or to punish the club for not being able to repay it.

Tan is a different beast though… comfortable billionaire who loves buying friends in football. He gives that much away every year to different causes.
It will take a spectacular series of events before he decides he wants his money back or to punish the club for not being able to repay it.

I agree , it’s still a ridiculous situation , basically it’s cost them 14m to get and stay in L2!

Advert:

26 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

Peter Lim. I think you’re thinking of the guy at Cardiff.

2 hours ago, Iron Curtain said:

That's the one!

Descriptions stands... just got the name wrong!

Didn't it take them a while to convince him to join their dream? What happens if they dont go up and he starts to get bored

Advert:

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Birches Head Fred said:

I joined OVF in 2004, approx 2800 posts later and i've apparently earned the title of "Rookie"

Lord knows how long i'll need to live to become a "Veteran" 🤨

It happens to us all,  I would think every system has their own "ranking method"  every time Rob upgrades/changes so do they.  The good news is there is not a drop in pay grade. 

Archived