literally anything you want to talk about...

12 hours ago, Rampant Zebra said:

Just my opinion, based on observation. Hopefully I am wrong!

So you've created a scenario where it's win-win and you can't lose.

Clarke and Vale storm the league and win the title = you're happy Vale are promoted

Clarke finishes outside of the playoffs/loses in the playoffs = you're happy that you were "proved right"

There are 24 teams in this league, only 4 get promoted. So 20 teams (83%) will have "failed" according to you?

• Like 1

I am not wishing to be "proved right". 20 teams will have failed to gain promotion, that is the same every season. It is not about winning or losing as such, I just want to see a team in Port Vale colours play exciting football and win as many games as possible. I am not convinced that is going to happen given our approach this year. 

1 hour ago, tisdeano said:

Great signings RZ I bet you are really pleased with today’s business

I am pleased that we have signed some players. I will wait to see them playing in a Vale shirt before making any judgements on their individual and collective merits. 

• Confused 1

I am pleased that we have signed some players. I will wait to see them playing in a Vale shirt before making any judgements on their individual and collective merits. 
Caveat: unless you can with the least amount of effort find summat on Wiki that is negative
  • Like 1

Unless said opinions are negative then you will “ opinion away”
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rampant Zebra said:

Haven't you passed judgement on others we have signed but now all of a sudden you will to see these ones play...you just cant say well done to anyone involved in the current management set up at all can you? I really dont see what your problem is unless you have some sort of attention seeking problem 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mellor! said:

Tom Pett and maybe Mal Benning would be two fantastic signings. He's bloody good that Darrell. Dazzler, Darrelz, Super Dazz. What a man.

Roll out the Darrell.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, werstayinup said:

Haven't you passed judgement on others we have signed but now all of a sudden you will to see these ones play...you just cant say well done to anyone involved in the current management set up at all can you? I really dont see what your problem is unless you have some sort of attention seeking problem 

I said that I didn't think that the keepers had enough experience, that is not a judgement of their ability though. 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, tisdeano said:

Keep digging RZ it’s entertaining us all

I think there is a difference between a goalkeeper being able to stop the ball and his potential reliability to play 40 matches a season. Glad you are being entertained though. 

Edited by Rampant Zebra

21 minutes ago, Tony Rodriguez said:

Totally random but I keep smiling at the fact 3 former Everton managers are now in charge at Barcelona, Real Madrid and the top ranked international side in the world.

And they sacked two of them.

The only appointment that made sense was ancellotti to madrid.

Personally dont feel koeman had done enough in his managerial career to be a 'normal' barca appointment. Martinez just fizzled out at everton so did feel odd that he got the belgium gig.